17: Listen To Every Command

The sight of Jumin's head beneath your skirt was incredibly delectable. You'd have been lying if you said you didn't ache for him just a bit.

"Do you like what you see?" You asked.

"Yes, YN" He whispered.

"Now" you instructed, "I want you to place your face against me."

"Yes, YN" he responded.

"Try, 'yes, ma'am'."

"Yes, ma'am." His face was now pressed against you, applying a delightful pressure.

"Good. I want you to take long, slow breaths through your nose. I want you to breathe my scent"

He inhaled deeply through his nose. While breathing, your mound was pressing softly against his nose, so every breath he took was full of your aroma.

You held his head to to your body with your hands.

"In and out." You softly directed.

You started to thrust your pelvis slowly to coincide with his deep breathing. He found himself being completely at ease and lost in the aroma of you. You smelled of warmth, musk, and a slight sweetness. As he pushed his nose deeper into you, he felt the heat emanating from your sex and your thighs on either side of his head. It wafted towards him, and your sweaty musk filled his nostrils.

You pushed his face away and stood up, removing all of your clothing slowly and tantalizingly.

"On the bed" you ordered, "Carry me."

 Within seconds, he swooped you up and hastily brought you to his large, orderly bed. Gently, you were laid down. He knelt on top of you, his manhood at full attention.

"I'm not going to touch you." Your voice twinkled into his ears playfully. "Not today."

As you put your arms behind your head and crossed your legs, Jumin's eyes looked down at you, hungry as a wolf.

"It looks like you want me. Do you want me, Jumin?" You asked teasingly.

"Yes." He croaked out.

"Tell me how badly you want me."

"I want to pleasure you over and over until we can't stay awake any longer."

"What would you give me for that?"

"Two million won."

"Money is inconsequential to me. Millionaires and billionaires will all pay for me. But I can't be bought by just anyone. Only people who are really dedicated to me." You rolled your eyes. "Try and be a little more original."

"Your own penthouse apartment."

"Too late, I already have one. You better hurry up before you get soft and I make fun of you." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"A black card."

"I have several. You're not thinking outside of the box, Jumin. Am I going to have to punish you?"

Jumin gulped. He kind of... did want that.

"Maybe my body is too much of a distraction..."

"No!" Jumin retorted instantly.

"Oh, I did not like that. Go stand in the corner. Facing me." Your face got serious.

Face blazing red, Jumin removed himself and stood in the corner.

"Touch yourself. But if you ejaculate before I tell you it's okay, I'll leave without another word."

Jumin felt tears prick his eyes, but he did as he was told. He didn't know how to get it right.

Sensing his frustration, you helped him out.

"Would you cut your hair off for me?" You asked, as you laid on your side and watched him.

"Yes, ma'am." Jumin responded quickly.

"Would you eat a food you hate for me?"

"Of course, ma'am."

"So what else would you do?"

"I would wear make-up for you."

"Mhm, go on..."

"I would be a bed for you."

"As if you already aren't."

"I would listen to every command."

"Do you promise?" You sat up on the bed, seeing Jumin's body leaking and aching for release.

"With everything I have."

"Come here." You crooked a finger towards yourself.

Slowly, he walked over, still gently massaging himself. Then, you took over.

"Uhhmm." Jumin moaned out.

"Don't you dare orgasm." You warned him. Your eyes shined mischievously at him as you reached your tongue out. "Beg me to let you while I tease you more."

Your tongue ran up and down the length and Jumin's body shook.

"Please, oh, PLEASE, YN. Please I want to cum all over. I want to feel amazing."

"Oh, enough. When I put you in my mouth, you may."

And as soon as you did, he did.