16: Worship

That night, Jumin fell asleep in the hotel, extremely content. He felt the warmth of your body against him, while the smell of sex and sweat was lingering in the air. He reached forward to wrap his arms around your body, but something stopped him.

"No," he whispered to himself. It wouldn't be right.

He couldn't stop thinking about you. When you jumped into his mind a smile always slid across his face. He was so attracted to you. Surely, this wasn't what a client relationship should be like.

This was now his second session with you, and you had fallen asleep comforted by his intoxicating aroma. You had to admit that it wasn't something you normally did. Clients needed to know they weren't in a relationship with you. They didn't own you. But something about Mr. Han was particularly drawing. It made you feel as if you should escape.

A few days later you received Jumin's text while in your room. It read: Whenever you are free.

To you, that meant immediately.

When you arrived at his apartment, you gasped at the splendor of it. Normally, Jumin wanted to remain discreet. However, he had just gotten news that V was in a little bit more trouble than he thought. The stress of this left him feeling helpless, and unable to decide what to do next. So, he did the logical thing and invited over the person who told him exactly what to do. You were dressed much more casually today; a mid-length skirt and plain blouse. Your outfit showed off your legs in a way that ball gowns simply couldn't. It was something you enjoyed, if you were honest.

"Let me in," you commanded. Jumin opened and closed the door behind you. Why would you even bother opening your own doors?

He went to sit down on his sofa, unsure what to do. As you saw his action you remarked snootily.

"Why are you trying to sit on the sofa? You need to be on your knees to worship me."

As he quickly threw himself onto the floor, you issued another command.

"First, take off your clothes" Jumin quickly took off his plain white shirt and black pants, throwing them aside.

"Underwear too," You continued.

He slowly removed his underwear, his face turning red with humiliation. He was alone and naked with a beautiful woman who was in charge of him. Being next to you, who was fully clothed, he felt nervous and powerless. Yet, he felt safe. He knelt down beneath you, looking up at the goddess above him.

You walked around as if deciding what to do with him. As you did this, your skirt brushed his face and he was able to faintly smell her aroma mixed with perfume. You stopped again, standing over him.

"I love how my legs look in this skirt, don't you?" You asked.

"Yes, YN."

"Show me how much you adore my legs." With a pluff, you sat on the couch and placed one ankle on Jumin's shoulder.

Without hesitation, he began to nibble and kiss above your ankle, slowly taking the heel off of your foot. Your skin was warm and soft on his lips. He moved up your leg, continuing to lick and kiss, savoring every moment of enjoying your velvety skin. He moved past your knees, nuzzling and continuing his ministration on each inch of skin. As he continued, he felt more heat radiating from between your legs. As he kept going, he noticed a feminine aroma begin to permeate the air. I kissed up her thighs, alternating between each curvy leg. Your skin was smooth and baby soft. He appreciated the feeling on his lips and cheeks. He finally arrived in front of your lace panties, pausing to hear his next command.