3: Suggestion

As Jumin unlocked the hotel door and walked inside, he realized just how tipsy he really was. It was more than he wanted to be, but not quite enough to call the whole thing off. He held the door open for you and inhaled deeply as the sweet, intoxicating scent of your perfume wafted past him.

With a solid click, the door closed behind him and he stood awkwardly behind you. You stood still, allowing his eyes to loom over you.

Jumin was quite tall, which lent itself to the idea that he would be able to "dominate" you in the traditional sense. But he wasn't quite sure what to do next. The indecision ate at him, and one minute passed by with no movement. Then, another minute passed. Then, five.

"Mr. Han?" You asked quietly. "What would you like to do to me?"

"I... I don't know..." He raised a hand and touched your hair gently. It was soft and it smelled good.  "What do they usually do?"

"What would you like?" You pushed.

"I don't know," He sighed, "I don't know what I like. I just thought I might like to be dominant. I'm dominant in society. At work."

"Would you like to pretend we're at work?" You suggested.

"No!" He groaned, getting closer to you, inhaling your hair even more, playing in your loose hair. "I'm working all the time. I want to stop now."

Hmm. You thought. Odd for a dominant. They usually love powerful positions, regardless.

"Would you just like more dominant position?" You suggested softly, trying to keep the submissive fantasy alive.

"What would you like?" He asked quietly in your ear.

There it is. You confirmed. Time for a role reversal.

"Mr. Han, may I suggest something? Or is it too soon in our, pardon my presumption, relationship?" You stroked the back of his hand, which was in your hair still.

"Mmm, no, go ahead... YN, if I can call you that." He smiled a little bit. Would you be telling him what you liked? Could he give you a treat?

"You may call me that. Or..." You turned to face him, "Perhaps we may be better suited to a different sort of relationship. Maybe you would like to relax more during our time together. I could take charge instead of you."

His face looked a little confused.

"How so?"

"If you want to just do what I want then maybe you would like me to be the dominant." You suggested more directly. "Simply a suggestion. You don't have to choose now even. I hope to continue meeting you, regardless so we can decide what we both like."

Jumin pondered on it for a moment; a task that took his intoxicated mind an extra minute to process. He had wanted to be the dominant, but clearly he had no idea what he was doing. And relaxing did sound good. And so did continuing to meet with you.

"Let's open up the champagne that's in the room and discuss further." He suggested against his better judgement, loosening his tie. "I think I may be open to the idea."

You smiled and offered your hand for the taking.

"I'm so glad to hear that."

AN: Sorry it's been so long! I've been crazy busy with work, but this should move the story along a bit!