20: Taking Control

"But do you really?" You sighed and twirled your hair. "I would hate to be disappointed by a footrest like you. Especially when I'm dying for something to do."

"Please, madam, let me please you." Jumin begged, looking at you with a yearning look.

"Beg harder." You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Please, please, YN, I want to please you." He dropped to the floor, bowing before you. You placed your feet on his head. "I need you."

"That's right, you do." You smiled, knowing that he couldn't see you. You cared deeply for Jumin of course, but you wanted to stick to exactly how he liked his roleplay. "Get on the bed and take your dick out for me. And it better be hard."

But you knew you didn't have to worry about that. He was normally hard the entire time he was with you. But you didn't move your feet. So Jumin didn't move.

"Madam."

"Yes, lowly stool?" You laughed at him.

"May I please go to the bed for you?" He asked politely.

"Oh, fine. I guess simply because you asked like a good piece of furniture." You lifted your feet off of him and tucked them beneath your body, trying to wipe the smile off your face. You were excited to make love with Jumin; he was particularly skilled.

And he was excited as well; as an extremely expensive escort, you were also skilled.

As he undressed and laid on the bed, you strolled over towards him.

"Are you going to bore me? Be like a mattress beneath me?" You berated him as you unzipped your dress and crawled onto the bed.

"Never, YN, my lady." He breathed out. "I will always do my best to please you. But I might put you to sleep in a different way than a mattress might."

You paused and caressed his face before laughing briefly, your face crinkling into a smile; breaking character.

"How couldn't they understand your humor? You are so funny, Jumin." You caressed his cheek as you swung your leg over his pelvis. You let his face relax into your hand and watched his lips smile before you naturally fell back into the role. "Now please me."

You sat yourself atop his hot cock with a sharp exhale. Jumin quickly began his own pace, rolling his hips into you from below, guiding your hips into him.

For a few minutes, you and him simply enjoyed the connection; relishing your time together. But soon enough, his chest was heaving and moans began to leave his mouth.

"YN..." Your name left his lips. "Oh, YN..."

"Jumin..." You placed a hand on his chest, responding back.

"Talk to me, please." He looked at you desperately.

"You're overrated, Jumin Han." You scoffed at him with a pleasure-ridden voice. "Spoiled rotten and soft."

"No. No, I'm hard. Can't you feel it?" He moaned and thrust harder into you.

"Shut up, you child." You covered his mouth with your hand. "No one wants to hear you talk here. I just want your cock and your cum. Give it to me! Give it to me, Jumin!"

"Mmmm!" Jumin's eyes rolled back in his head as his cum shot into you so hard that you felt it splatter within you.

You rolled your hips over and over and over on top of him until your own fluids washed over the man beneath you. And after a moment of rest, you swung your leg off of him.