13: Phone Calls

As your feet, clad in black stockings and red-bottomed Louboutin heels glided up and down the investment banker's bare member, your phone vibrated in your pocket.

You, a professional, were going to ignore it.

"Would you like to answer it? It could be another client." The banker mumbled with his eyes closed and his back pressed against the side of his town car.

"Can I answer? It would not distract you?" You inquired.

He shook his head.

"It's work. I understand. I appreciate your work ethic." He shifted a bit. "Faster, please."

You quickly answered your phone on what was likely the last ring. Your feet sped up but you had to be careful to avoid a cramp. A small moan erupted from the banker.

"Hello." You spoke calmly.

"It's Mr. Han... Jumin Han..." Jumin sounded nervous.

"Yes," you giggled. "I do have caller ID."

"Oh, yes, I suppose you do..." He was stiff. And not in the fun kind of way. "Are you... busy?"

"Well, I'm with a wonderful client right now. Are you calling to book an appointment?" You winked at the man under your feet.

He smiled, appreciating the compliment, rubbing your feet with his hands.

"With a client right now?" Jumin was taken aback. "You didn't have to pick up..."

"I did, is it not a good thing? I asked first of course." You rubbed faster, eliciting more moans.

Jumin cleared his throat uncomfortably. "How far are you usually booked out? Or will you book out?"

"Hmm. Pretty irregular, usually. Holiday seasons are busier. I'll try to work in to your schedule though. I'll schedule out pretty far. The longer I know you, the further out I'll schedule. What day?"

"Next week, Wednesday, I have four hours, from work to a gala. Then, I have an evening off two weeks from now on a Thursday. Do these days and times work? I'd love to spend them with you." He spoke quietly and quickly.

"Let me check my phone. One moment." You muted your phone and set it down as you sensed the banker's orgasm approaching.

You slipped one heel off and pressed tightly rubbing fast.

Suddenly, your black stockings were splattered with white and clear fluid.

"Th-thank you." He muttered to you with a smile, lightly stroking your bare foot.

Jumin waited with anticipation.

You searched on your phone after a moment and looked to see if you were free.

"Depends what you're looking for on Wednesday. Did you want me to come for the four hours? Am I helping you destress after work, get ready for the gala, come to the gala?" You inquired.

"I don't really know about coming to the gala... I thought destressing definitely. If you could assist me in getting ready for the gala that would be unexpectedly wonderful." He smiled to himself.

"Okay." You smiled. "I shall do that. I won't anticipate more than four hours. And as for Thursday, yes. I am busy until 5 pm. Then, I am free. What time would you prefer?"

"6 pm." He spoke quickly. "Could I pick you up on both days from a location? I'm not sure where I want to take us yet."

"That's alright. I trust the clientele I have. Two thousand for Wednesday most likely. Thursday, if just for the evening, three thousand. Is that reasonable? They all adjust of course, depending on what we do." You explained.

"Okay. Thank you. I will see you then." He smiled.

"Good bye, Mr. Han!" And you clicked your phone off.