4: The First Time (1)

The lights were dimmed as you and Jumin entered the bedroom of the hotel suite, champagne glasses in hand. Both of you knew what you both wanted from this evening but did not know quite how to get there. It was your first night meeting each other and your first night... being intimate.

The room was now barely lit. Silhouettes of the objects around you could be seen and only close up could you see detail in anything. And that was how Jumin preferred it; so you couldn't see how nervous he was. But that didn't mean he didn't know the woman that stood in front of him. Even without the lights, he remembered every detail of your face in his mind's eye. And you also had been admiring how handsome he was all night. You had to stop yourself from staring more than once this evening. As Jumin downed his fourth... fifth... glass of the night, he set the empty glass down.

A shiver ran through your spine as you felt his hands run over your bare shoulders as you quickly sipped your own drink. He was gentle and ran his long, artistic fingers softly down your arms. They eventually crossed over your body, his chest now pressing against you back, his arms wrapped around you. His hands lay gently on your stomach.

You could feel his breath against you neck, sending another shiver down your spine. You both stood there for what you would guess to be a minute, but what felt like ten. In his arms though, it felt like an eternity. You did not want him to let go. In his arms, you felt warm... safe... definitely not dominated. As you finished your drink and set the glass down, you spoke.

"Kiss my neck, Mr. Han." You commanded the CEO easily.

His breath became warmer as moved even closer. His lips gently grazed your neck before placing small kisses against it.

"Good." You cooed as dominance oozed from your pores. "Now my ear."

He slowly moved upward towards your ear. You gave a quick gasp as he kissed gently against you ear lobe but did not let go. Instead, he kissed again in the same place, taking the lower part of your ear in his mouth. He was going to draw this out; his and your first time.

Every time he suckled gently on your ear, feeling his tongue gently flick across it in his mouth, shivers ran through you whole body. A warmth began growing inside you. A small moan escaped your lips as you moved your hands over his. Pulling his arms closer, entwining your hands with his, holding you, you couldn't help but arch you back slightly. This is what you wanted; an understanding between what you both wanted.

He released your ear, feeling you pulling firmly against him, as if you did not want him to stop. He waited for your next command. A sly smile came over your face. Things were certainly going much smoother now that you had taken control.

"The other side now, if you would." Came out smoothly from your smiling lips.