5: The First Time (2)

Moving to the other side of your neck, he repeated the process. This time, kissing your neck less and flicking his tongue across your ear a little more. Your bottom grazed his groin with more fervor and he felt himself begin to swell with blood. You were so erotic, he could hardly contain himself. He ran his tongue all the way up then down the edge of your ear before nipping at the lobe. He smiled to himself as he heard you gasp and whimper while he worked. Both were signs that you were enjoying yourself.

After finishing for the moment, he pulled away slowly, releasing you from his grip. Running his hands slowly down your sides, he guided you to turn around; something necessary in the darkened room. You did so slowly, releasing his hands for as little time as possible. You both faced each other, looking into each other's eyes. It might have been hard to see, but the chemistry and sparks between you were undeniable. Jumin thought briefly, through his intoxicated haze, that he had made a wonderful choice. You were quite an excellent partner to choose.

You both looked at each other even more closely. In the dim light, the woman in front of him seemed only more beautiful than before. He could see every curve of your body and every flowing strand of hair seemed even more perfect. And if he didn't know any better, he'd say you looked like you were smiling too.

There was a moment of patient silence before finally you both leaned toward each other.

"Kiss me—"

"Jumin." He interrupted you with a whisper as he leaned in.

"Kiss me, Jumin." You whispered against his lips.

Lips meeting in a passionate embrace quickly turned from a small kiss to something much deeper. You both pulled each other's bodies closer, running your hands down each other's backs.

This continued, your embrace never breaking as Jumin's hands slowly found the zipper to the back of his new partner's dress. Running over it gently more than once, he paused. Not wanting to force anything, he wanted to ensure that this is what you wanted. That, and he was quickly understanding the name of this game. He wasn't to do anything without being told.

"Undress me, Jumin." You told him. "Please."

"Yes, of course, YN."

You thought, briefly, for a moment, if you would have him call you by one of your dominant names. But looking at his eyes, you thought that now wasn't the time or place.

With that answer and as you also reached behind your back and guided his hand to grasp the zipper and slowly pull it down, things were set in motion. While he did it, you slowly undid the buttons of his shirt. You began running your hands against his bare chest once you both were undone. The feeling of his hands gently running across your back through the open part of your dress felt very soothing. His caress was gentle and intimate, definitely not that of an aggressive dominant.