9: The First Time (6)

And it felt very warm. You braced your spare hand on his chest for balance as you pulled his member free from the expensive cloth. You could feel his heartbeat in both hands. It was rhythmic, and you used it to guide you hand up and down his cock. The top, not that you could see it, glistened in the dim light as you hand ran over it, making your hand slippery and wet. Jumin wanted to cum all over you already. But he knew better.

You continued to pump at his cock slowly, following the timing set by his heart. You watched his reactions in the dim light, listening to his gentle grunts every time you stopped, running your thumb over the head, polishing it with the pre-cum that now dripped freely from its tip. It made it slippery and wet to your touch. That made it feel even better for him when you began to rub up and down his cock again.

"Pleasure me again. Touch my breasts, Jumin." You spoke to him through half-lidded eyes.

As you continued running your hand up and down his dick, he started to explore your body again. He began running his hands up your sides, grasping you breasts and squeezing you gently. Freeing your nipples and gently rolling you between his finger and thumb. The room was full of quiet moans of pleasure that neither of you would not be able to hold back at this point.

As he caressed more of you, his hands began to run down your body. Tracing your sides with just the tips of his fingers until he had reached your hips. Once there, he grasped you and lifted you gently so you would not lose you balance. Pulling you closer, a moan of anticipation passed you lips. You wanted now more than anything to feel his tongue between your legs. And so you requested it.

"So long as you are comfortable, please Jumin," You gasped, "Pleasure me there."

"I would absolutely be honored." Jumin breathed out as he slowly pulled your hips closer to his face until you were resting right above his lips. You tried to keep playing with his cock but he had moved you too far from it and the lust of what was about to happen made you release give up. You would return the favor later. If you felt like it.

You moaned from taunting as you found him licking and kissing the inside of your thighs instead of your damp womanhood. His tongue flicked, and his lips kissed the edge of your panties as a wet spot became very noticeable. He could not help but gently run his nose across it as he teased your legs, making you moan again and again.

As his hand reached around and grasped the one side of your panties and pulling it across your body, he was hit with the intoxicating scent of your pussy. This caused him to forget his teasing instantly and jab his tongue as deep within you as he could. You gasped as he did so, pleasure sweeping over you. Your body began to quiver, and you could not help but push your hips down.