10: The First Time (7)

This only encouraged him, running his tongue from your tight entrance up to your clit. Licking across it, then doing a small circle before sliding his tongue back into your body. This caused you to gasp even louder. Your body felt even hotter than before.

He continued to lick up and down your pussy. He learned quickly that doing small circles around your clit caused you to gasp, while doing the same around you tight opening caused you to moan deeply. Continuing to alternate between those, he found other ways to make you gasp and grind your crotch towards him. He loved doing 'his job' and doing what he was told. He loved working for you.

The more ways he found to pleasure your pussy, the more he wanted to continue. Flicking his tongue across your clit and then taking the small, swollen nub in his mouth caused you to gasp loudly, putting you over the edge. Pushing and grinding, you moaned loudly, crying out his name more than once.

"Jumin! Oh, Jumin!" You couldn't help yourself. And he couldn't either. His own hips bucked at his name and one of his hands went to his lap, but froze before touching his cock.

"Can I touch myself to cum, YN? Can I cum all over my own body to your taste?" He begged. "Please. Please let me cum to you."

"Lick up all of mine and you can, Jumin!" You moaned out, pressed your hips into him.

He did not stop as you came. Once you began, he moved his mouth down to you opening, lapping up any liquids that flowed from you. His own hand, stroked his hot, throbbing dick only three times before hot cum shot all over his own torso, causing him to moan out loud. Once you had slowed down, he continued to lick and tease you tantalizing entrance. Next, he moved his tongue back across your clit. He did this slowly, causing you to moan gently. He wanted you to come down slowly from you climax.

Both of you satisfied, you moved to lie down beside him. In each other's arms, your lips met again. This kiss was more sensitive. It was far gentler. You both gave small kisses back and forth, stroking each other's faces and making a bond. After all, it was important as a client and an escort if you were to continue the relationship. No bond meant that no second meeting.

You pulled close to him, pulling his arms around you. Then, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him even closer, you rested your head. It felt as if it was meant to be, you head fit perfectly in the notch of his shoulder. There, in each other's arms, Jumin quickly fell asleep. The last words escaping your lips were barely a whisper, but he heard it clearly, putting a final grin across his face before falling asleep.

"Goodnight."

As you verified that he was asleep, you extracted yourself from his grip and then stood up and got dressed. You didn't ever spend the night without appropriate pay. And that pay was exorbitant.

So you took your money from the counter, locked the door behind you and left.

AN: Don't ask me why it was so long. It just was.