Chapter Two: Jake Kingston

Have anybody ever told you not to mess with Jake Kingston?
Well that's me, trust me one move and I'll make your life a living hell.
People say I'm bad news, people say I'm a bad boy, people say I'm just misunderstood but one thing is for sure, don't fuck with me.
I've been through hell and back but unfortunately It built who I am today.
"Jake?!" Chase yelled.
"What?!" I snapped back, yes I know he's my best friend but damn sometimes he annoys me.
"Dude I asked you three times how were things at home."
I shrugged casually, "the usual."
They what that meant, don't  fucking ask me again.
He got the hint and downed his root beer.
"Hey Kingston?" Asked a girl with long black hair and midnight blue eyes.
I got to admit she was pretty hot but I'm not in the mood for a relationship because I DON'T 't fall in love.
Some people think I play around but I don't. When I actually like a girl I'll date them but until then I'll tell him how it is and they should fuck off.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
She pursed her lips and glared at Blake.
"Can we talk?"
Oh man what the hell did I do now?!
"No," I replied flatly.
She arched an eyebrow, "um why?"
"I don't want to," I shrugged.
She blinked.
Ugh don't tell me she's one of those girls looking for a hookup because if that's the case she can go to Blake.
He may be one of my best friends but damn that guy hooks up too much its really sickening.
She walked right up to me and pressed her lips on mine.
Oh shit.
People say you feel a connection with someone from just a kiss.... I told them they're fucking crazy.
I was complemating whether to kiss her back or not.
On one hand this would ruin my reputation of not falling in love but on the other, no matter how many times my brain calls me stupid af; my heart says you freaking like this girl.
I ultimately gave in and kissed her back.
She seemed to be surprised but didn't stop kissing me.
My brain is screaming at me that I should stop before I fall for her but some part of me is telling my brain to shut the hell up.
I don't even know this girl's name but frankly I don't know really any girl's name because I don't care enough to remember.
She pulled away and looked at me in confusion.
Probably wondering why I kissed her back well that's simple, I think I like her.
I'm not a dumbass. I know what love is, its what my parents had. I'm not saying I love her because that would be crazy but I am saying its gonna hurt like hell if she doesn't like me back.
When I looked at her confused as hell expression, I think to myself, how much shit have I gotten myself into?
***
"Oh my Gosh dude! Brooklyn Summers actually kissed you!" Shouted Caden Young why slapping me on the back.
"Who the hell is Brooklyn Summers?" I questioned
He blinked at me in shock, "you don't know who Brooklyn Summers is?!"
I gave him an annoyed glare, "No that's why I asked."
He gulped at the death glare I was giving him and I smirked.
"Brooklyn Summers is Bridget and Axel's daughter and the Queen of the school. Dance and cheer captain, she doesn't like boys and she especially doesn't like football players."
"So she likes girls?"
I was gonna punch the wall if she did and I wasn't kidding.
I am gonna make her mine.
He shook his head, "no no. She just thinks boys are immature."
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
Boys, didn't phase me at all. I will win, but if its girls? That may be a problem.
"Are you okay dude?" Caden asked in concern.
I nodded, "yea just wondering why you think its surprising that she kissed me," I took a threatening step forward and my eyes narrowed into slits, "is there something wrong with me Caduh?!"
I came up with Caduh right off the bat and I don't even know how.
His eyes dilated big time, "um of course not. Its just I was surprised because you don't tolerate girls hitting on you."
"You don't everything about me you know. But you do seem to know everything about Brooklyn, how do you know all those things exactly?"
He gulped, "I'm her cousin."
I arched an eyebrow, "cousin huh? Then tell me, why doesn't she like football players?"
"I-I can't t-tell you that," he stuttered meekly.
I let out a cold chuckle, "and why is that? You scared she'll tell everyone that you sing in the shower?"
"What? How did you know that?!"
I honestly didn't.... but I'm glad he's so scared.
"I have my ways Caduh...." I smirked, "and I can make your life a living hell."
He paled ten more shades of white if that's even possible.
"I-I"
"Hands off my cousin Kingston!" Boomed Brooklyn.
I turned around and looked at her, "I didn't even touch him."
"But you were, weren't you?"
Damn she was feisty.
That's it, she's mine. Anybody who touches her, looks at her or breathes next to her will have to answer to Jake Dallas Kingston and I don't back down!
Well that's a little harsh, only boys. Girls can go near her.
I stepped closer to her, "what if I was? What are you gonna do about it?"
She pursed her lips, "touch him or sorry threaten him again and I'll make sure you don't have kids, got it Kingston?"
I crossed my arms over my Leathermans jacket, "fine but it'll be your loss."
She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again.
Does that mean I win?!
"Is there something going on here?" Questioned Principal Winston.
I turned and met his gaze, "apparently according to Miss Summers here, I won't be able to have kids."
He turned to her, "is this true miss? Did you threaten Mr. Kingston?"
"He did the same to my cousin!" She shot back.
Hmm throwing me under the bus too, nice move.
He crossed his arms and glared at both of us, "dention tomorrow after school."
Once he left, Brooklyn glared at me.
I just smirked at her, "problem Miss Summers?"
"Yes its you!"
I chuckled dryly, "sweetie I'm everyone's problem."
She arched an eyebrow, "sweetie?"
I nodded, "yep get used to it. There's a lot more where that came from," I smirked and hopped on my motorcycle; leaving her stunned.
As I drove past her, I saw her laugh.
Dang what am I gonna do with that girl?
***
Chapter 2! Can I make it to three today?! Maybe four if we're lucky! How many of you ship them yet? Come up with some ship name in the comments and if I like it I'll credit you.
Byeeee! 💓