Chapter seven : Why do I have to be the bad guy?

Jake
Fuck why did I have to do that?! I let my anger not to mention jealousy out of control and I hated it. I tried to apologize to Brooklyn many times but she won't answer! If you think I'm gonna apologize to Jayce, then you are fucking crazy.
"Dude calm down!!" Blake urged.
At the moment I was throwing everything in my room against the wall until it shatters.
I just couldn't get his smirk out of my head when I shouted at him. Most people would be scared but he was amused and wanted to wipe the damn smirk off his face.
"You expect me to calm down?! He wanted me to go AWOL to scare the hell out of Brooklyn and I probably did," I placed my face in my hands as I stared at my bloody knuckles.
Damn I was so jealous and it killed me.
"Jake come on, that girl probably wasn't scared of you-" he started but I cut him off.
"Fucking hell she was. She's a rich girl where one tear and her father calls the NYPD for God's sake. I get stabbed and no one really cares."
"You and Jayce have been at it for a long time and neither one of you has permanently damaged the other."
"Blake, Jayce wants her and he's not gonna let me stand in his way. He found a link toward me and he's not afraid to kill her to get to me. He knows he can't kill me but her.... that's a different story."
Blake sighed, "then you can't let him."
"How the hell am I gonna do that?! I may be stronger than Jayce but he's pretty clever and knows his way around this game we call life and death."
A million thoughts were spinning through my head. I have never let Jayce get to me before but this time everyone knows she's mine.
Blake arched an eyebrow, "you defeated the strongest guy in NY and you're scared of Jayce?"
I growled lowly, "I'm not fucking scared of that asshole!"
He held his hands up in surrender, "okay okay."
"I'm worried that he'll kill Brooklyn. He wasn't afraid to kill my damn sister and she meant everything to me."
"You have to trust me!" I screamed at her.
"I can't r-run Jakey-" her voice cracked.
Her leg was covered in blood and her throat was dry.
My jaw locked as I thought of how much he hurt her and I swore on my own life I'll get him back for this.
My sister died that day and promised myself I would never get close to anyone again.
"It was my fault!" I screamed at Blake, "its my fault she's dead and its my fault it still haunts me to this day!"
Blake looked at me, "Jake its not your fault."
"Listen to me," my eyes turned almost black, "its my fucking fault!!"
Avery is dead and its all my fault....
Those are the words I had to live with four years by my mother, my uncle and my step dad. I was taught that it wasn't Jayce's fault, it was mine.
Why do I always have to be the bad guy?
***
"Tell me what I should do?"
"He killed my sister and now he's after another girl."
He took a drag of his cigarette, "that doesn't answer my question Kingston, what the fuck am I supposed to do?"
I slammed my fists on the table, "I want him dead! He took everything away from me, if you don't kill him I'll kill myself!"
"Calm down Kingston, we're in this together. I'll make sure I kill him."
I nodded, "good or else I'll kill you."
A smirk crossed his face, "you wouldn't."
I stared him right in the eye, "fucking try me."
Then I walked out of that place that brought back so many memories, good and bad.
They all knew what I was capable of just not what I was willing to do. I was willing to do anything you could with a firearm to make sure he was dead.
For Avery, I'll risk my own life and I swear on her dead body, Jayce is digging his own grave.
I will kill that son of a bitch and not even my mom's pleas will stop me.
I don't care if I'm in jail for the rest of my damn life because honestly what else do I have here?
"Its wrong!" Jason shouted at me.
"You're wrong," I wasn't about to let a middle aged dumbass that I'm supposed to call my father take me down.
"I'm the boss of you, you realize this," he smirked.
"Boss my ass, you're not my damn father!"
"Stop cussing at me young man."
"Young man? I'm more of a man then you'll ever be. At least I know when to shut my mouth!"
"Clearly you don't."
I grinned michevously, "I only shut my mouth for people that scare me. You are just a fucking baby."
"Go to your room!"
"Really? Wow that's so scary," I rolled my eyes.
"You live under my house so you go by my rules!"
"No you live under my dad's house!" I shot back.
"Do you pay the bills Jake?"
I laughed dryly, "I should, I make more than you."
Jason didn't make shit. He sits on the couch all day eating potato chips for God's sakes.
"Go to your damn room, I'm not gonna tell you again!" He threatened.
"By the end of the day, you won't be able to tell me again by how much you're yelling."
He thinks I'm scared of him? Ha scared of what? His relationship with the couch!
This time he tried to punch me but I grabbed his fist midair, "don't touch me."
Was he seriously shocked I could fight? Wow this douche is dumber than I thought!
"Let go of my hands," he seethed.
I led him back against the wall, "let go of the couch before you start fucking it instead of mom," I smirked.
He looked stunned.
Gotcha old man.
***
Just an insight on Jake and drama.
Who is the guy he was talking to? How do him and Jayce know each other? Does Brooklyn know who he really is? How did Avery die? Did you suspect something was wrong with Jayce?
Byeee💕