Adrian

Adrian
"After this, I can officially refer to you as my brother-in-law," Jersey smiled, as I finished with the tie around my neck. I glanced at myself in the mirror one last time before turning to face him.

I nodded at him. "Totally, but don't even think about calling me when you chug an entire bottle of liquor. I'm not joining you in the casket when Brynn murders you."

A dry laugh left his lips, "I'll keep that in mind, dude."

"You better," I replied, with small laugh.

I can't believe I'm getting married. It feels like just yesterday I was afraid to ask her out, and now, I'm calling her my wife.

And, hopefully, the mother of my children.

I grinned at Jersey, "I'm ready, dude."

"Cool. Just make sure not to say the wrong name in the vows, or she'll honestly kill you."

I shake my head as I think back to the bachelor party where Jersey demanded we watch the Friends episode where Ross almost marries that Emily chic. He said I needed to know what not to say at my wedding.

We were drunk at the time.

As I stood on the altar, I checked my watch one last time to make sure she wasn't leaving me looking like an idiot. Not that I was having doubts, or anything like that.

My gaze shifted to my parents that we're sitting in the front row. Mom had the biggest smile on her face. Dad had his arm around his wife as he whispered something in her ear. Austin sent a wink in my direction, mouthing some words I didn't understand.

Knowing him, it was probably something along the lines of "make her scream your name, bro."
The possibilities of how he worded it were endless.

My mouth fell open when she walked down the grassy aisle. Flowers were scattering the path she was walking down in the form of a red carpet. Her brunette curls cascaded down her back. A lace white veil sat on her head in the form of a crown. Her lips were painted in
a dark red. A beautiful long sleeved wedding dress hugged her firgue. A bouquet of Lilacs, her favorite flower, were in one arm. Her free arm was wrapped around her father's, and a smile traced her lips.

I still can't believe I'm marrying her.

Well, believe it, Adrian. It's happening.

After what felt like a century, she had finally climbed the steps. I stared at her with a love I couldn't describe. She was so damn beautiful.

"You look.... so fucking beautiful," I breathed out. I admired every curve her body had to offer shamelessly.

Sorry, guys, she's mine.

She blushed a deep scarlet, and bit down on her bottom lip. Fuck. Please don't do that, baby.
I can't drag you to our bedroom, and claim your body right now.

A man cleared his throat, and we both snapped back to reality.

"Brynn Summer Kingston, do you take Adrian Nicolas Williams to be your lawfully wedded husband for better and for worse, in sickness and in health, until do death do you part?"

"I do," she replied confidently.

"Adrian Nicholas Williams, do you take Brynn Summer Kingston to be your lawfully wedded wife for better and for worse, in sickness and in health, until do death do you part?" The man repeated in the same serious tone. I wonder if he hates his job. Like, seriously, does he ever become bored of repeating the same words over and over?

"I do," I answered without hesitation.

With a smile on my lips, I slipped the ring on her finger. She did the same for me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I kissed her dark red lips as gently as I could.
I don't think my parents would be very happy
to have an exclusive show. And I didn't want
to be burried by her father on my wedding day.

"I love you, baby," I mumured in her ear.

She smiled, "I love you just as much, Adrian."

After the wedding was over, we all headed back to my parents' house for the reception.

"Not another damn picture," I complained for the twelfth time.

You know, I assumed the twenty six other pictures that we had already taken would be enough to satisfy my mom. Nope. She wanted another fifteen.

"Okay," mom smiled, "I think that's enough."

Fina-fucking-lly

With Brynn's hand in mine, I rejoined the party, and awkwardly greeted a few guests that were invited. I didn't know who they were, but Brynn probably did, and I didn't want to be rude. Especially on our wedding day.

"Adrian!" I heard a voice yell. I turned around
to meet a familiar pair of brown eyes jogging towards me. I'd recognize him anywhere.

"Max," I breathed out, shock written all over my face. I haven't seen him since the day of our high school graduation.

He gave me a smile, all teeth, and pulled me in for one of those bro hugs. It was kinda weird, considering we haven't seen each other in a while, but it didn't take long for it to seem normal again.

"Wanna introduce me to your girl here?" Max grinned, brushing his dark brown hair out of his face.

"Max, this is my wife, Brynn," I smiled at her warmly.

Brynn held out her hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you. How do you know Adrian?"

"The pleasure is mine, Brynn. Uh, he was my best friend since the third grade. Whenever I was told by Mrs. Williams that he was finally getting married, I gladly came. I guess you're the lucky girl that managed to scoop him up."

I felt my cheeks heat up at his words. A smile graced my wife's lips. It was cool that she was finally meeting Max, considering they're both really important people in my life. I'm glad they are getting along. We all laughed when Max reminisced about the good times we had as kids. As embarrassing as some of them were, I wanted Brynn to learn about all of them.

AN: I might do a part two in Noah's POV, but I haven't decided yet. Stay tuned, I guess.