Ansely

Ansely
Sunlight leaked in through the window that hung above my bed. The sunlight gave the bed a morning glow, bathing it in sweet honey.

Slowly, my eyes fluttered open.

I let my wavering gaze travel to the shirtless boy that was sleeping next to me.

The sun's rays have casted a shadow on
his sleeping body. I could hear his steady heartbeat and his slow breathing. Sheets
of white hugged his waist as he slept. His brown strands fell in his sun kissed face, illuminating his perfect features.

How is he so perfect?

A pair of ripped jeans hang low on his torso, giving way to the active imagination.

Ansely, slow down. He isn't even awake yet.

His usual scent of colonge and cigarettes hit my nose, bringing a soft smile to my lips. The scent alone reminded me of him.

"You know, it's kinda creepy to stare at someone while they're sleeping, Dove."

I blinked at him. A smirk dangled from his
lips, and his dirt brown eyes glistened with mischef. He propped his head up with his elbow to look at me.

"Well, I...." I began, but he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His tongue danced with mine, as if they were made for each other. I pull on the strands of his hair, and he groans in response.

"Dove..." he breathes out, causing a smirk to form on my lips. I love hearing the nickname he gave me slip from his lips. As I trace the definition of his abs, I feel his body react with my movements.

He traced my collarbone with his teeth, leaving marks along the way. I arched my back to give him better access.

Jesus Christ.

A soft moan leaves my lips, and his lips curl upward.

He tugs on the thin fabric of my tee shirt. Before I can pull it over my head, there is a knock on the door. We immediately pull apart, and try our best to pretend we weren't about to have sex.

Well, fuck.

I pull open my bedroom door, and meet the deep blue eyes of my father. I shift under his gaze. I open my mouth to speak, but Noah beats me to it.

"Good morning, Mr. Kingston," Noah breathes, a ghost of a smirk on his lips.

Don't do this to me, Noah.

He arches an eyebrow at the guy that was seconds away from claiming my body.
"Good morning to you, too, Noah?"

Blushing, I swept a loose strand of my blonde hair behind my ear, and gave my dad a soft smile. "So, dad, what's for breakfast?"

"Breakfast? It's eleven o'clock."

Sorry, dad, I didn't sleep that well last night. Your daughter's boyfriend made it his life mission to make her moan his name.

Did it work?

Hell yes.

Do I regret it?

Hell fucking no.

After my dad left the room, I threw Noah a glare. "Did you have to make it so damn obvious?"

His gaze shifted to my neck that was covered in marks, and a laugh slipped from his lips.

I bit back a smile. It was really hard for me to be mad at him, especially when he laughs like that. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to slam him up against the wall. But I really did not want a dead boyfriend.

I walked down the stairs, fully dressed, about ten minutes later. I would have been down sooner, if a certain someone hadn't want to join me in the shower.

Sometimes, I'd like to slap him.

"Took you long enough," a familiar voice taunted. "I don't even want to know what you've been doing last night."

I threw a glare at my older brother, Jake, who had his arm around his wife. Like he's one to talk. He's the one with three kids. After Brynn moved out to live with her boyfriend, they had the bright idea to have another baby. Jersey isn't that happy about having a new sister.

If you ask me, he's the baby, not the three month old in Brooklyn's arms.

"Aren't you the one with kids?" Noah voiced his opinion, a smirk on his lips. "There's a thing called a condom, you know?"

Jake's jaw dropped, and I let a laugh slip from my lips.

"This one is a keeper," Brooklyn smirked, "he keeps Jake in his place."

Jake simply glared at his wife. I have to agree with her, though. He definitely keeps Jake in his place.

A smirk formed on my father's lips, "he's got you there, Jake. You act like a horny teenager half of the time."

"That isn't true," Jersey spoke up, "he acts like a horny adult all of the time." Laughter filled the room. Jake just muttered curse words under his breath.

To be fair, he really should settle down. It isn't exactly normal for a forty-one year old to have a three month old.

Okay. My parents were in their mid-forties, but they didn't have two other kids.

It's the same thing, Ansley.

"So, why did you come over, Jake?"

"Why did your boyfriend come over?" He gave me a smirk. "I bet you it wasn't to play a nice game of monopoly."

I stood there, mouth agape, and blinked at him.
He did not just say that. But he did.

"Were you playing a nice game of monopoly when you impregnated a girl when you were still a senior? She's twenty-one, dude, she isn't obligated to be a virgin. Besides, we actually know what results from sex."

I was shocked to hear Noah say those words.
I know he didn't mind putting Jake in his place, but damn. I wasn't expecting that. Apparently, neither was anyone else. Their jaws dropped, and silence filled the room.

The first person to speak was Jersey. "Well, someone had to say it," he says in between his laughter.

A smile curled upon my lips when I felt Noah interwine our fingers. He placed a kiss on my forehead, and gave me a smile in return.

"I love you, Ansely Dove Kingston," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you, Noah Jayden Brooks."

AN: Should I do the people that they're dating, or not? I am thinking about it, but I don't know if that will be too many bonus chapters. Do you think I should create a book of the one shots of the characters from Check Mate?