Chapter 24: Go to hell, you son of a bitch

Jayce
"Get the hell up," Jason muttered, clearly drunk.
"Fuck," I muttered as the sunlight poured in my window. It was freaking Sunday and he expected me to get up.
"Its 6 am."
He threw a beer bottle, barely missing my head, "you think I give a fuck? I told you to get up now get the fuck up."
"Go to hell, you son of a bitch!" I shouted.
I cursed some profanities under my breath as his footsteps started coming closer. He grabbed me by the arm, yanking me up out of my comfy bed, "what the fucking hell did you just say?!"
Fuck, why did I do that?!
Most people would call me weak for letting my dad treat me like this, but what the hell would you do?! He's totured me for years, every night he'd get drunk and take out his anger on me. People wondered why I wore pants in the summer, well now you have your answer, because my dad treats me like absolute shit.
"Dad-"
"Don't Dad me, you fuckface! We all know you think you're better than me, but you're just a selfish whore."
Anger flooded through me and every fiber in my body wanted to punch him in the throat, but that wouldn't accomplish anything. I would be covered in bruises for three weeks.
"How many times did I tell you to leave him the hell alone Jason? Remember the last time you laid a finger on someone?!" I was expecting to see Jake, but instead I was met with his father Jack.
"What do you want Jack," Jason hissed.
His eyes narrowed at the heartless monster that was my father, "I want you to stop hitting that boy of yours, he didn't do a damn thing. He wasn't the one who got you wasted. He definitely wasn't the one who caused your wife to get up and leave, but yet you blamed it on him. I also want you to keep your hands off my boy and it's not a fucking suggestion, it's an order so I suggest you do it."
His lips curled into a michevous smirk, "and who's gonna make me Kingston?"
Jack laughed, "I'll tell you Jason, I got friends with power; friends in the military who have the power to make a murder look like a sucide."
I tried not to laugh at the sight of my once fearless father looking like he's about to piss himself.
"Are you scared, Jason?" Jack asked while his eyes glistened with mischief.
Jack somehow could scare the shit out of my father and I never knew why. I could never understood why Jake, Blake, and Jack could scare my father but I can't.
That's because you don't do anything except make verbal threats that you eventually regret.
"Fuck off Jack!" My 'father' spat.
"Wow Jason, you really are an idiot," Jack chuckled.
"How do you firgue that?" He asked through gritted teeth.
My father was never the smartest, but seriously, arguing with Jack Kingston?
"I have deliberately threatened you, yet you keep arguing with me. That's a stupid move on your part, Jason."
I couldn't agree more, trust me I made a lot of stupid moves. Like being in the same room when my father got drunk the first time after my mom left, all the blows landed on my six year old self.
"You'll regret messing with me Jack, I'll have you arrested for coming into my house."
He chuckled, "you idiot. I'm a lawyer, I got more people on my side then you have enemies. Now I'm gonna take your kid with me, you're gonna go to rehab and take a shower because you smell like shit."
What? Why does he want to take me?
My eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "where are you taking me sir?"
His eyes traveled to me, "somewhere other than this hell hole. I'll see if Axel will take you and if he won't, I'll let you stay with me for a while."
"There's no way you're taking my kid away from me," Jason slurrred.
"What kid? Hell you lost the right to have a son the day you laid a hand on that boy. I'll make sure to treat him better than you did. He's no punching bag Jason. He's a damn human being!"
My eyes widened, I was finally leaving?
Once we were in Jack's car, I spoke, "Mr. Kingston."
"Yes Jayce?"
"Can you bring me to see my mom before you take me to your house? I haven't seen her in a while and it would mean s lot to me if you did."
"What's the adress son?"
I sat there with my jaw dropped. I wasn't expecting him to say yes.
Speak up!
A smile crossed my lips, "2401 Park Avenue."
He gave a slight nod, "okay." He made a U turn in someone's driveway and turned in the direction of my mom's house.
"Thank you sir," I replied with a grin.
A grin spread across his face as well, "no problem Jayce."
******
Jayce gets his own chapter, aren't you happy? Who do you want to make an entrance now? Chase? Blake? Katie? Lucas? Madison? Or Bridget? All these people have been kinda absent throughout the last few chapters but I promise to bring everyone back before the book ends.