Chapter 29: Fuck you

I groaned as sunlight filled the room, "ugh...."
Giving up on going back to sleep, I dragged my feet down the stairs. Inhaling Jake's scent, I wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Hey baby," he smiled while he flipped the bacon.
"Hey Jake. Are you making me breakfast?"
"Mmhmm."
I became extremely bored, so I started biting and sucking on Jake's neck, causing him to groan.
"Baby, I'm trying to make breakfast," he moaned.
"Sorry about your luck, but I'm horny right now," I replied firmly.
He growled under his breath, "baby...."
I knew I was triggering him, but I didn't care. I wanted him right here and right now.
Knowing it rile him up, I started to use my tongue.
"Baby, oh gosh please stop," he tried to growl but it came out more of a moan.
I loved how I had this effect on him.
I tried to go lower but he wouldn't let me, "I mean it Brooklyn, stop."
I stopped abruptly, glaring at him, "are you honestly rejecting me?"
"Baby, I'm trying to make bacon," he sighed. He tried to wrap his arms around me, but I turned away from him.
"I want you so much right now, but you're making bacon. Do you even care? Do you even love me Jake?!" I know I was being stupid and irrational, but I can't help it. I'm horny and emotional right now thanks to the pregnancy. I hated it yet I couldn't change it.
"Of course I love you baby," he traced my jawline, "but you're gonna make me burn the house down. Once we're done with breakfast, I'll give you what you want. Right now I need you to behave."
I pouted playfully, "sometimes I really don't like you."
He smirked, "you don't honestly think I believe that do you? I'm not stupid Brooklyn."
I looked up into his dark brown eyes that were dancing with amusement, God really did mean business when he created him. What made it even better was the fact that he was mine, all mine.
"You sure you love me and you're not gonna leave me?" I asked in what came out as a whimper.
"Damn you really are emotional baby. Yes I love you, you'll always have my heart."
I smiled at him, "I know."
After we finished our bacon, we pretty much did it on the counter.... no shame.
________________♡️♡️♡️♡️__________________
"Jake.....!!"
"Hmm," he muttered. We were sitting on the couch watching TV. I was in between his legs with my head on his chest.
"Brynn is coming."
He chuckled, "obviously, you're pregnant."
I rolled my eyes, "No Jake, I mean she's coming right at this moment."
His eyes widened, "okay. Um let's go."
He was terrible at this, why did I fall in love with this doof?
You know the answer to that.
Jake put the key in the ignition, starting the car. Sharp pains hit my stomach, contractions more than likely.
"Hold on baby, we'll be there in a few minutes," he reassured; noticing my pain.
"Well, hurry the hell up Jake! Brynn will be here in about two minutes."
He slammed his foot on the gas, stepping it up to about seventy-five with a sixty mile per hour speed limit.
"Gosh dammit Jake!" I screamed.
Blue and red lights flashed behind us, causing him to reluctantly pull over.
"Yes officer?"
A cop with black hair and brown eyes took off his sunglasses to glare at Jake, "you do realize you're going 75 in a sixty speed limit, right?"
"Uh yes I do officer, but you see my girlfriend here is going into labor and I have to go to the hospital."
His eyes traveled to me, I got to admit he was pretty hot, "are you having the baby at this moment?"
"Pretty much officer," I replied.
He gave a slight nod, saying something on his radio.
"Look you two, I'll follow behind you but next time make sure to go about the speed limit."
"Okay-"
"Chief of NYPD, Officer Daniels," he chuckled with a slight michevous look in his eye, "Jax Daniels."
We nodded, "thanks officer," Jake responded gratefully.
"I feel like I know you from somewhere," Jake commented, "have we met?"
"In fact we have," he smiled, "I'm your cousin."
What?! The chief of police is Jake's cousin?!
"See ya at the hospital you two, that baby isn't gonna wait very long."
Jake nodded, pressing his foot on the gas pedal.
A few minutes later, we arrived at the hospital and the nurses took me to a room.
After dressing in a hospital gown, I was ordered to push.
As I gripped onto Jake's hand, I pushed as hard as I possibly could to get the baby out of me.
"One more time sweetheart," the doctor urged.
I gave Jake a sad smile, "I'm sorry baby." After I said those words, I clawed Jake's hand and finally got Brynn out of me.
The little baby cry melted my heart, that's my baby.
"Baby......" I whispered to Jake as tears streamed down my face, "we created this."
He smiled, "I know baby, I know."
"Do you want to hold it ma'am?" The doctor questioned.
I nodded; sobbing softly, "baby girl." This little thing right here meant practically the world to me, her and Jake.
"She's our baby girl Brookyln."
"I'll always be there for you Brynn Summer Kingston, I promise."
She reached up and held my hand with her own, causing more tears to fall.
I love my family.
***********
Did you like how Jax made an appearance in this chapter? Did you know he was related to Jake, of course you didn't I didn't tell you. Do you love them? Are you happy that little Brynn is born? Leave your thoughts💓