Chapter 43: College life part 2- Jake

I walked into first period with Jayce and Emerald not giving an actual fuck.
I was gonna find whoever Nina was and make sure she isn't able to walk for the next week.
No one messes with my girls.
"Who the hell are you and why are you in my seat?!" Some bitch with black hair yelled at me.
My eyes traveled to his, no emotion in them whatsoever, "it's the second day of school. I highly doubt this is your seat."
"Um yea it is, I was here yesterday."
I rolled my eyes, "does it look like I give a fucking shit? I got here first so you can find somewhere else to sit your ass."
Muttering profanities under his breath, he sat down in the back.
I hate those types of people who think they're the king or some shit. Well, guess what? You're not.
Some teacher that was why too preppy for eight in the morning walked in.
Her brown hair was done in two braids. Like who is she, a fucking five year old?
While she went on about some dude who changed the face of psychology, I paid no attention whatsoever.
"Jake Kingston, who do you believe changed the face of psychology?"
How she thinks I actually give a fuck is mesmerizing.
"I don't know."
"I just explained it!"
And your point is? I wasn't fucking listening.
"All of the names of the old dudes kinda ran together in my brain and I'm just kinda lost."
She stared at me blankly, "well, uh, okay?"
She actually believes all that bullshit coming out of my mouth?
Fuck, these teachers are stupid.
"Class, you're going to write a research paper on someone or something that influenced the face of psychology with a partner of your choice, it'll be due at the end of the term."
How am I supposed to have a partner when the only people I know in this class are Jayce and Emerald, who will probably be partners with each other.
Hearing someone clear their throat, I looked up, annoyed as hell, "hmm? Do you need something?"
Batting her eyelashes like some slut, she smiled at me, "do you want to be my partner?"
"Uh first of all, no. Second of all, hell no."
Knowing I wasn't buying her fake act, she glared at me, "why the hell not?"
I shrugged emotionlessly, "I don't know, why didn't all that plastic surgery you paid for do the job?"
Jayce started laughing hysterically beside me, causing blonde slut to glare at him.
"Do you know who my dad is? Well, I'll tell you. He's the president of the school board, therefore I can get you kicked out of this school faster than I can get my hands on some Pradas."
Anger flowing through me, I stood up, "well my dad is friends with a lot of people, including retired veterans and law enforcement. So go ahead, try your best move but trust me, I will hit harder and I will win. Consider this your warning because next time, I promise to make your life a living hell."
Her mouth was agape as she struggled to find out what to say next.
Turning my attention to the whole class, I spoke up, "Consider this your warning as well, ladies, don't fuck with me."
The whole class, even the teacher, didn't say a word.
As I was leaving the classroom at the end of class, a guy stopped me.
Turning to him with a slight glare, I carefully chose my words, "What do you need?"
Stuffing his hands in his jean pockets, he smiled, "you should join the football team. You certainly have the build and the don't fuck with me aura about you. Tryouts are today after school."
With that said, he left, leaving me to absorb his words.
Maybe, I should.
♡️♡️♡️♡️♡️♡️♡️
Already have informed Brooklyn about me trying out for the team, I walked onto the football field after school.
All eyes turned to me, most of them were astonished.
Laugh did the coach when he saw me, "you're the one who stood up to Hannah Mitchell."
I guess they've heard about me.
"Yeah. I did."
He smiled, "so, you wanna tryout for the team?"
Shoving my hands in my leather jacket, I nodded, "yep. I'm Jake Kingston. What am I supposed to do, fight someone?"
Amusement danced in their eyes as they looked at me.
"Just take the ball away from the captain," the coach instructed, "That one with the black hair over there."
Nodding, I started to charge towards him, pushing him onto the ground.
I sat on him, taking the ball away from his hands.
Backflipping, I threw the ball into the endzone, a triumphant grin resting on my lips.
"What do I do now?" I asked, running a hand through my dark hair.
"Nothing. You're on the team, if you want, you can even be the captain."
"Okay," I replied with a shrug.
Meeting the eyes of the person I just took the ball away from, I saw fire in them.
Looks like I just made another enemy, lucky me.