Chapter 19: Baby daddy

"Come on, open the door!"
"What?" Jake asked with narrowed eyes.
"Jake, I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I'm pregnant Jake....." I muttered as tears filled my eyes.
His eyes widened, "what?"
"I'm pregnant and you're the father."
I bit my lip as he just looked at me.
"Brynn."
"Yes?"
"Are you fucking serious?"
I bit my lip, "are you mad?"
"Do you want it?"
"Yes, of course I do....." he's gonna make me raise it myself isn't he?
He paused then took my hand in his, "then I'll be there for you every step of the way, I promise."
My heart fluttered when he said those words, he really does love me.
"I love you Jake." I replied softly biting my lip.
"I love you too Brynn. I never stopped."
His chocolate brown eyes shimmered as they stared at me.
"Then why did you jump at the first chance to break up with me?" Tears welled up in my eyes, "it broke me Jake, you didn't even let me explain."
He ran a hand through his hair, "I was scared you were gonna leave so I thought if I broke up with you then it would be easier but it was hell."
"Well that's what you get for breaking up with me."
"Touchue."
I missed him so much. I missed staring into his eyes until I lost my breath, I missed his voice, I just missed his presence in general. This month has literally been hell
*******
"What do you want to name it?" Jake asked as he propped himself up with his elbow.
"Uh maybe Josh as a boy and Brynn as a girl."
"I like them," he grinned, "especially Brynn."
I laughed, "I thought you would."
I couldn't wait for the baby to come, I firgued out that I was almost three months pregnant and in three days I firgue out what gender it is.
Some people think I'm not ready but I babysat kids all the time in middle school and early high school. They absolutely love me.
*******
A laugh escaped my lips as I was texting Jake.
Me
Are you serious? I'm not coming over so you can do that. I'm pregnant!
Jakey
We'll see😏😉

I rolled my eyes at his text. Before I could text back a reply, a arm circled my neck and I felt a sharp pain in my side.
A second later I was out.

Jake
I love the names she came up with but unfortunately I have to come up with the middle names which is a lot of work. I would Dallas like mine but then it would be exactly like my brother Josh and trust me he would be a big part of my baby's life.
Most people would say I made the biggest mistake by getting Brooklyn pregnant, but I don't see it that way, yes it might be a little early but I love her. I would be there for her and this baby no matter what. Hey maybe I'm bipolar and just forgave her like that but put yourself in my shoes, its been hell without her for the past month. I miss her when I don't see for a day, imagine what a month felt like.
"Jake!?"
"Yea?"
"My father just called, he's holding Blake hostage...... and he sent a picture of Brooklyn with bruises and cuts, he has her Jake and it's only a matter of time before he tries to rape her."
"Hell no! There's is no damn way he's touching a hair on her head!"
That fucking son of a bitch.
"I know. How are we gonna get her and Blake back?"
"I don't know about you but I will break every damn bone in his body. For Christs sake, she's pregnant Jay."
His eyes widened, "what?"
I nodded, "yea. I may have gotten her pregnant."
His eyes narrowed into slits, "well you have permission to break every bone in his body if he touches her."
I grinned, "I didn't need your permission but I'm glad I have it."
Trust me, that bitch will pay for hurting what's mine, Brooklyn and my baby. I swear on my father, touch my baby and you will die. Bipolar, probably. I'll get you back Brooklyn and I will hurt him if he lays a finger on you.
*******
Awww I know you love me. So who has their pitchforks? 😑