7

"Why are you smiling that" I looked at her worriedly
She sat beside me.
"We will sit with them tomorrow but don't tell them your name or who you are at all. Just act like normal but if they try anything don't let them, try to make them fall for you and at the end of the day we will need someone to act like your boyfriend like... Baek." she smiled proudly.

"It might work, but you are going to be the one to tell Baek the plan." I nodded approvingly, "stay over the night and you'll find him here tomorrow morning."
"I will stay gladly but why would he come here in the morning?" she got up from the bed
"He picks my clothes." I stood up and pulled her to the hall.
I lead her to the room beside mine.
"This is your room."
She ran to the bed and jumped on it, "thank you Y/n"
"Your welcome," I closed the door.

I walked to the recording studio and knocked on the door before entering.
"Hey Chen" I sat on my rolling chair.
"Hi Y/n what brings you here" he looked up from the computer monitor.

"I want to start printing my albums here in Korea and start having concerts here as well." I leaned on the chair and smiled at him
"Wow are you sure?" he sat up
I nodded
"I'll start printing them immediately." he grabbed his phone and dialed a phone number.
I smiled and thanked him before leaving the room.
I went back to my room and laid on the bed slowly drifting off.

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed, I opened my eyes to see Lisa.
"Y/n your awake" she smiled and stopped jumping.
"I'll go and take a shower you can borrow any clothes you want or just call Baek by pressing that button" I pointed to it and she immediately ran and pressed it while I giggled and walked to my bathroom.

I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out and saw Baek was already here with Lisa talking.
Lisa handed me my clothes and pushed me back into the restroom.

I changed and walked back out I realized Lisa left probably to change. Baek was still in the room, "how is my girlfriend doing today."
That caught me off guard, "you agreed?"
He nodded, "I'll drop you and Lisa off at school."
I nodded and pressed on the button for Sehun.

I sat on the chair while Baek watched me and Sehun came in followed by Lisa.
"Lisa this is my hairstylist Sehun, Sehun this is my friend Lisa" I said while Sehun bowed to Lisa slightly and she bowed as well.

"Sehun could I talk to you for a second" she said while Sehun followed her to a corner of the room where they whispered.
I looked at Baek confused and he just shrugged.
A few moments later and Sehun came back and worked on my hair without asking for the style.
Then it was Lisa's turn and I noticed we were matching outfits and had the same hairstyle.
Before I could say anything she sat me on the chair again and started doing my makeup after she finished mine she did hers while I talked to Baek and Sehun.

All done she pulled me to the big mirror in front of my closet.