21

"Let go of her," Sehun ordered as he took a few steps towards us.
"We can't do that." Jimin said as he let go of my wrist and held on to my hand, intertwining our fingers.
"Now that you all saw her outer beauty... you don't want to let go?" Sehun said smirking as he to a few more steps closer.

Silence

"We really are sorry." Taehyung said as he tightened his grip on my other wrist.
I pulled myself away from them and faced them, "You all really aren't sorry.... you just changed your minds when you realized who I actually was... I hate you for that... you are all the same." I said fighting the tears back.

"Y/n we-..."
I didn't want to hear them anymore so I left the classroom ignoring the cameras and the people.
I went to a bathroom stall and took deep breaths.
I didn't feel well.

I could hear some booing and cheering coming from outside.
What's going on?
I opened the stall's door and walked out of the bathroom.

I followed the yelling and ended in front of the classroom I had walked out of.
I pushed people away to get to the middle, when I could finally see my eyes widened.
Sehun was on the floor and on top of him was Jungkook throwing punches.

"Stop!" I yelled desperately.
I tried pushing them away and got hit by Jungkook which looked shocked.

"Y/n sorry! I-I didn't mean t-..." Jungkook said desperately as he stopped paying attention to Sehun.
Sehun took his chance and punched Jungkook pushing him off of him.
I stared at them wide eyed as I touched my cheek which had been punched my Jungkook.

"Are you okay?!" Lisa asked worriedly as she helped me up.
I shook my head, "Please help me separate them."
She immediately nodded, "I'll pull Sehun away."
I nodded, "Now!"
We immediately went towards them and she held Sehun by the arms pulling him backwards.
I took Jungkook by the arms as well and pulled him the opposite direction.

He didn't even struggle and just let me pull him backwards.
I looked at his face which had blood from his lips, "Does it hurt?" I asked as I took a closer look.
He ignored me and asked me a different question, "I'm sorry." he caressed the cheek he had accidentally punched before gently.
I shook my head, "It's fine." I said as I touched his bottom lip gently.

He smiled before suddenly going limp in my arms....
"Jungkook?!" I shook him gently.
I looked around desperately, "Can someone help me?!" I yelled at the crowd.
"Jungkook!" I yelled frightened as I looked at him turning pale.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎