15

We were eating ice cream on the couch and I was trying to entertain the kids the best I could by reading a children's book.
"I wish you would marry my brother." said a 6 year old boy.
"Who is your brother?" I said putting the book down.
"Kookie's," he smiled proudly.

"Kookie's? I have never heard that name before." I ruffled his hair and stood up.
I was alone with the kids since Taehyung left with Eun Ae to change her diaper and the guys around my age were talking with each other in a group.
"Let's play hide and seek!" a little girl said while jumping.
I nodded, "You can't leave this room tho, ok?"
"Okay!" they all yelled.

"I'll count first." I walked to a corner of the room and covered my eyes with my hands while facing the wall, "I'll count to 20! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" I giggled when I heard the footsteps running in a hurry.
I continued counting slower then before and when I reached 12 I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.
I widened my eyes and tried to take them off with my hands, it was no use.

I turned my body around to face the person while their hands stayed on my waist tightly.
I widened my eyes when I saw who it was, "Suga?!" I looked around to realize we were alone in the room.
He smirked, "yeah?"
"Take your hands off of me." I glared at him.
"I will.... once you become my fiancé." he continued smirking.

"I will never marry you," I tried to pull his arms away but his grip was strong.
"It up to your father," he turned his head sideways slightly, "isn't it?"
I froze, "your hurting me." I squirmed under his grip.
"There she is hyung." the boy from before was pointing at me while dragging someone behind him.
I widened my eyes... Jungkook?

Suga turned to where I was looking at and glared at Jungkook, "leave... I'm busy."
"Let her go, hyung." Jungkook was walking towards us slowly leaving the boy behind.
I looked back at Suga, "please just let go." I muttered pulling on his arms.
He looked at me and let go, he walked away without saying anything.

I sighed and leaned against the wall.
I felt another pair of arms wrap around me but these were wrapped around my legs.
I looked down startled it was Jungkook's little brother.
"Are you okay noona?" he was trembling.
I got down to my knees to reach his height, "Relax, I'm okay thank you for your help." I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"I'm happy your okay!" he wrapped his little arms around my neck.
"Could I marry you instead of all of this useless people." I muttered ruffling his hair.
He giggled, "no you're going to marry my hyung."
He let go of me and went to Jungkook pulling him closer to me.
I stood up and we both stood there awkwardly, "where did everyone go?"
"The guys went to find the backyard and I don't know about the kids." Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck.

The kids!
"I have to find them!" I immediately went around the room to look for them.
"They're in the kitchen." Jungkook's brother said.
I went to the kitchen and there they were stuffing their faces with ice cream.
I shook my head but smiled and sighed with relief.

I walked back to Jungkook's brother, "what is your name?"
"Jun-su Jeong" he smiled proudly.

I walked back to Jungkook's brother, "what is your name?""Jun-su Jeong" he smiled proudly

"I owe you Jun-su and I'm Y/n" I ruffled his hair again and he pouted.
Jungkook smiled at us a bunny smile which I had never seen before.
"Cute," I muttered without noticing and covered my mouth quickly.
Before any one could say anything there was a maid standing beside us.

"Miss.Kang your father wishes to speak with you about choosing a fiancé." she said bowing.
I nodded, "I'll go immediately, is he still in the dining room?"
"Yes" she continued bowing.
"Thank you... you may leave now." I watched her as she stood up straight and bowed one more time before leaving.

"I'll be going then... see you both later and please take care of the other children while I'm gone." I smiled at them before leaving.

I reached the dining room and bowed before sitting on my seat.
Everyone was watching me and I felt nervous.
Father gave me a list of names and there was 10 names total.

-Jin
-Namjoon
-Hoseok
-Yoongi
-Jimin
-Taehyung
-Jungkook
-Chen
-Chanyeol

The last name caught my attention and my eyes widened...
Sehun?

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎