31

Taehyung was talking to me but I was staring out of the window remembering why BTS began bullying me.

It all started a couple of years ago, I was a new student in search of a new beginning away from the media.

I arrived to this school and everyone was so nice, I had great friends which ended up being snakes along with everyone else.
Those friends turn out to be Yeri, Irene, Joy, Wendy and Seulgi from Red Velvet.

BTS's ex's~
Yeri-Taehyung
Irene-Jimin
Joy-Rm
Wendy-Jungkook
Seulgi-Suga

It was a normal day the sun was bright and it was the hottest day in the whole year above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
I was on my way back to class from the office and saw the seven bullies of BTS which I never payed any interest to, surrounding two guys, Xiumin and one I had never seen before.

I hid in the corner of the hall and eavesdropped since I was very curious.
"Xiumin what happened to the homework you were going to do for us?" said Suga
"I-I didn't have time for it."
"What could've been more important?" said Jin
"I had to take care of someone."
"Did our Xiumin grow up?" said Rm
"You have a girlfriend?" said Jungkook
"Don't make me laugh." said Jimin

"We're going to get in trouble because of you so make it worth it and pay us 20 each." said Taehyung.
"I don't have that much."
"Find a way to get 140 by the end of the day."
"I can't-..."
"You can and you will." said Jhope
"I need the money right now...."
"Are you talking back to us?" said Suga
Xiumin didn't say anything.

"Let's go to the rooftop." said Jungkook grabbing Xiumin's arm.
He yanked himself away from him, a clear mistake.
They all began going towards him and carrying him to the staircase.

I followed along and watched from a safe distance as they threw him outside and locked the door not letting him back in.

He was stuck outside on a rooftop in the hottest day of the year.

I walked towards him and pushed a few of them aside to get to the door, "Where's the key?" I said glaring at them as Xiumin yelled and knocked on the door frantically.

"Why are you in other people's business?" said Jungkook.
"Give me the key or I'll get the principal." I said menacingly.

"What is he to you?" said Rm
"Nothing but you want him to get heatstroke out there? He can die."

"He's not coming back here until he learns his lesson." said Suga
"Here's your damn money." I said stuffing my hands into my pockets and throwing them the bunch, "It has a little extra so let him go, now."
"What a shame, such a beautiful and smart girl." said Taehyung smirking.

"Congratulations you're the newest toy." said Jhope.
"You don't know who you're messing with." said Jimin with a smirk.
"I don't know who you are and I don't care now let Xiumin out."
"What if we don-..." said Jungkook before being interrupted by Suga.
"She's not worth our time," he said throwing the keys at me and leaving.
"We'll see you soon." said Jin and they all left.

I picked up the keys and immediately began searching for the right one.

After five minutes of fumbling the door opened and out came Xiumin dripping in sweat.
He took a few steps towards me and fainted in my arms.
I had to drag him down the stairs and towards the nurse's room.
————————————————————
"Don't you agree Y/n?" said Taehyung catching my attention.
I looked at him confused and slightly nodded.
"Where you paying attention to me?" said Taehyung looking at me with his head tilted sideways.

"I was just thinking about something." I said blankly.
"And that is?"
"Why Xiumin?" I said glancing at the closed window connecting us with the driver's seat.
"What about Xiumin?"

I secretly pushed the button to drag the window down a little bit just enough for Xiumin to hear our conversation.

"Do you have any idea of what you made him and his family go through?"
"We were just playing."
"When you play BOTH sides are supposed to be having fun not just one." I said crossing my arms.
"I'm sorry for what we made you pass through." said Taehyung to me.

"I was talking about Xiumin." I said glaring at him.
Taehyung was sitting directly across from me only a few inches away.
"I'm also sorry."
"You have to say sorry to him directly and tell me what does sorry fix?"
Taehyung stayed quiet and leaned back on the seat.

The vehicle abruptly stopped and I could hear Xiumin getting out.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!