14

I tried to ignore them and smiled at my father and at the other people standing by them.
"Y/n, these are my friends and their children." he had a smile on his face while looking at the group of people standing by the dining table, "This is my beautiful daughter which I was just talking about."
I bowed, "Hello, I'm Kang Y/n, nice to meet you."

"She is very beautiful." a lady that looked somewhere in her 30's said smiling, the other ladies nodded in agreement.
"Thank you but I'm sure all of you are way more beautiful then me." I smiled, they shook their heads.
"You're way to kind" a different lady in her 30's said.
"I like her." another lady said.

"Let's move this conversation to the table." my father said pulling out a chair for me.
I walked over to him and sat on the chair, he pushed it in a bit and I thanked him.
I placed a napkin on my lap and watched as the others sat down.

On my right sat the lady that had spoken to me first, I realized I was sitting at the very end of the table so my father was sitting in the front end of the table beside me.
In front of me sat a man in his 30's- 40's and in front of the lady sat Jungkook.

The lady started talking to me, "where are my manners? I'm Jeon Chinsun." she bowed slightly,"wife of Jeon Seokim and mother of two."
"I'm Kang Y/n, daughter of Kang Chul." I bowed and smiled, "nice to meet you."
After that we had a small talk but I really liked her it felt like having a mother once again.
My father made the butlers and maids bring the food, they served it and left.

I watched as my father grabbed a glass filled halfway up with wine with one hand and a fork with the other.
He hit the fork with the glass making everyone's attention go to him.

He stood up, "I have a very important announcement... as you all know I'm looking for a son in law suitable for my daughter... that's the reason you were all invited."

I gulped, this fast? Did he already have this planned out when he arrived?
I tried to smile as I watched him, "I can already see they all have the looks but do they have the talent?"
I looked at the parents which were smiling proudly and at the sons which shot glares or looked nervously at each other.

"I'll find the one I think is the best by today or tomorrow and he will marry my daughter in 7 months or less... unless any of you are against
my decision, if you are leave right now." he waited a couple of seconds and I watched as nobody moved from there spots.
I felt like leaving but stayed in my seat.

"Good, lets eat." he sat back down and everyone's stared talking again.
I just poked my salad with my fork and sighed, I felt like someone was staring at me.
I looked up to see the familiar dark eyes staring back at me.
I looked away and took a bite of my food but the feeling that someone was looking at me didn't leave.
I ignored it.

After 30 minutes of people eating and talking my father spoke again, "Let's let the young ones go with Y/n to the living room so us adults can speak." he gave me a look.
I nodded and stood up, "follow me."
I waited until they stood up, including my bullies and I started walking, "this way."
I took them from hallway to hallway until finally reaching the living room with a small kitchen.

"I took them from hallway to hallway until finally reaching the living room with a small kitchen

I counted how many people my age or younger had followed me and there was a total of 28.
I noticed there was a girl about 8 years old carrying a toddler in her arms, I walked over to her while the rest went and did whatever they wanted.

"If you want me to I'll take care of the toddler so you go have fun." I patted her head gently.
She nodded, "her name is Eun Ae she is 1 year old, please take good care of her until big brother comes back." she handed Eun Ae to me and left.
I looked at the toddler and smiled she was dressed so cutely.

The toddler looked at me curiously and started babbling, "mama, mama, mama"I shook my head, "I'm not mama

I shook my head, "I'm not mama... I don't even know who your mama is."
What to do?
I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked behind me...
There stood Taehyung looking at me sideways.

"Yes?" I said annoyed, with the toddler still babbling while staring at me in arms.
"That's my sister in your arms," he looked at the toddler.
"What's her name then?" I wasn't going to hand her to a him unless I was sure.
"Eun Ae" he looked back at me.
I nodded and handed her to him carefully.

He smiled as he hugged her in his arms, my heart would've melted if I didn't hate him.
I watched as she used her little hands to play with his face.
I sighed, "well I'm going"
I walked away a few steps before being pulled back.

"Wait! I have to ask you stuff about school." he let go of my shoulder and put it on the toddlers back.
"Hurry up then... I have a bunch of things to do." I tapped my foot.
"Ummm... what about you and your boyfriend?" he gave me a questioning look.
"What does that have to do with school?" I walked away but heard him following closely behind.

"Stop following me already" I muttered.
"Aren't we allowed to do as we please?" he didn't stop following me.
I saw some kids playing with a flower vase so I walked over to them.
"What are you three doing?" I tapped my foot on the floor again.
"No-nothing" a girl about 7 years old said putting the vase back in its spot.

"What do you say I take you to that kitchen and we grab something to eat." I smiled at them and they nodded, we headed to the kitchen followed by Taehyung.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎