32

"We're here." said Xiumin with a blank face holding the door open.

BTS's house was huge, Taehyung got off of the limo and I followed closely.
"My hyungs are going to murder me once they see me." Taehyung muttered.

"I'll have to speak with all of them, do you mind waiting here for a bit?" I said looking at Xiumin.
He shook his head, "I'll be waiting in the car."
I smiled at him before glancing at Taehyung, "Let's go." I said tiredly.

We walked towards the doorstep and the door flung open.
"Where were you little troublemaker?" said Rm pulling Taehyung into the house.
"With Y/n." Taehyung said pointing at me.
Rm smacked his hand.

"Oh, Y/n what brings you here?" said Rm giving me his dimple smile.
"I have to speak to all of you." I said blankly.

"Come in." said Rm moving aside.
"Who is that?!" yelled Jin from somewhere in the house as I stepped in.
"It's Y/n!" yelled Taehyung.
A few seconds later and Jin was standing in front of me wearing an apron that said BEST MOM on it.

"Sorry for the mess, we are seven guys living in one house by ourselves after all." said Jin bowing.
I shook my head, "I understand, if I didn't have maids my place would turn into a dump yard."

"Guys come to the living room, emergency meeting!" yelled Rm.

I took off my shoes and was soon led to the living room by the guys, I was sat on a sofa chair in front of two sofas.
The three sat on a giant sofa while we waited for the rest to come.
Jungkook came in with messy hair and gym wear, Suga came in half asleep, Jhope came in with a bag of chips and a smile.

"Jimin hurry up!" yelled Taehyung.
A few minutes later and Jimin came in with wet hair and a towel around his waist.
"Jimin go put on some clothes!" yelled Jin.
"What's going on?" asked Jimin while yawning.
"Y/n wants to speak with us." said Taehyung pointing at me again.

Jin smacked his hand this time.

Jimin looked at me and his eyes widened.
He dashed out of the room and I could hear footsteps running up the stairs.
The glistening six pack was gone.

A few moments later and he was back wearing black sweats and a gray hoodie.

The couch was now full.

"What did you want to tell us?" asked Rm.
"Who here remembers Xiumin?" I asked.
They all looked at each other confused except for Taehyung which kept his arms crossed.

"Nope I'm done, I'm leaving thanks for your time." I said standing up.
"Wait, I think I remember him." said Jungkook, "It was X-min."
"Oh!" they all looked shocked.

"What about him?" said Suga.
"Have any of you planned on saying sorry or doing something for him?"
They all looked at me confused.
"We weren't trying to be mean to him but the girl he always hung out with." said Jhope.

"Why were you trying to be mean?" I asked.
"She was always wore oversized clothes and was really quiet." said Jin.
"She was always eating." included Jimin.

"Well that girl was his girlfriend." I said sitting back down.
"And he had a poor choice for a girl." said Suga.
"Well that girl was pregnant with HIS kid." I said glaring at them.
They all looked at me shocked.

"They needed the money to take care of the baby." I said tiredly, "But some people kept on taking the money HE earned away."
They all stayed quiet as they stared at their feet.

"We're sorry." said Taehyung.
"I already said this in the limo, say sorry to him and fix your damn mistakes." I said standing up and walking out of the house.

I got onto the limo and told the waiting Xiumin that I wanted to go home.

I didn't want to stay there any longer.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes and for posting late AGAIN- the app has been acting up on me lately ✌︎✌︎