36

"Get on the stage and don't worry to much, remember they like your music and came to see you." said my manager with a smile.
I took a deep breath and grabbed a microphone before heading towards the crowd.

A Few Hours Later
I sighed with relief when it was all over.
"You did great." said my manager handing me a water bottle, "You're next concert is next week so make sure to rest."
"Yes, thank you." I said bowing slightly.

I was left alone in the room.

I felt my forehead, I had a bad fever.

There was a sudden knock at the door.
"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened and in walked all of BTS all talking at the same time.

"That was amazing!" yelled Jimin.
"We brought you flowers." said Taehyung holding up a bunch of purple roses.
"There was a lot of people." said Jungkook.
"Your microphone went out for a few seconds but you made it up beautifully." said Jhope.
"The crowd went wild." said Rm, "They really like you."
"I'm tired." said Suga.
"How's are you feeling?" asked Jin.

"I'm glad you all enjoyed the concert. I'm fine, thanks." I said with a smile.
"You look kind of pale." said Jin before feeling my forehead, "You need to go to the hospital immediately."
"I'm really fine." I muttered, "Besides, I can't attract any attention to myself for a while."
"The medicine didn't help, you really need the hospital." said Jin.
"It's because I didn't really rest well, don't worry I'll sleep once I get home."

"Are you sure you're okay?" said Taehyung.
I nodded.
"Stop lying." muttered Suga, "Just say you need help and someone will help you."

I stared at him for a few seconds, I don't really like asking for help unless I feel it's extremely necessary.

"I'm really fine." I said before taking the roses from Taehyung, "Thanks."
"Here." said Jimin tilting my face towards him, he gently wiped my forehead with a tissue, "You're sweating."
I smiled slightly, "Well I just had a concert."

There was a knock at the door and I looked at it confused, I wasn't expecting anyone else.
The door opened and I widened my eyes...
In walked my dad.

"Father... what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I came to make sure you follow my orders." he said with a frown.

I glanced at the guys, "Could you please leave."
They nodded and walked out of the door closing it behind themselves.

"What order?" I asked.
He crossed his arms, "You still haven't gotten married."
"You already know I'm not getting married with Sehun even if you beg."
"I know. I got you another fiancé so don't worry about Sehun anymore."
"I am not getting married with anyone any time soon."
"Oh you will, in a month to be exact." he said with a serious face, "If you don't your secret will be out."

"Why do you hate me?" I asked.
"Your secret is disgusting, even for me." he said before heading towards the door, "You'll meet him on your wedding's day." he walked out and slammed the door shut.

The world began spinning around and everything turned black.

...

I woke up on the familiar couch.
"You're awake." said Jin.
I sat up, "Why am I in your living room again?"
"You blacked out." said Suga.
"We went back to check on you and you were on the floor." said Rm.

I stood up, "I need to leave."
"Sit back down." ordered Jin.
"I really have to go."
"Why are you so desperate to leave?" asked Jhope.
"I have to make a deal with my father." I said quickly putting on my shoes.

"I'll give you a ride." said Jimin.
"No need, I'll get Xiumin here." I said pulling out my phone.
Taehyung stood behind me and grabbed my phone, he held it out of reach.
"Give it back." I ordered.
"Not until you tell us what the urgent matter is." he said calmly.

"I don't have time for this." I said walking towards the door.
Jungkook stood in front of it and blocked it from me.
"Please just let me go." I said crossing my arms.

"Are you okay?" asked Suga from behind me.
"I just really want to leave." I said as my eyes filled with tears.
He suddenly embraced me in a hug, "Idiot. What did I say about asking for help?"
I widened my eyes as the tears began pouring.

He hugged me tighter and I spilled everything I had in mind, "I miss my mom. I ruined a marriage and a family... Lisa and dad hates me... I-I don't want to take over the business. I am starting to hate my job... I am being bullied and I think I deserve it... I-I don't want to get married... I-I'm scared."
He ruffled my hair, "You feel better now don't you?"
I continued crying and held him tightly.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎