26

"So, do you like it?" asked Namjoon as he stared at the night sky.
"It's beautiful," I said as I stared at the stars surrounding the full moon.
It's purple almost looked black and the stars were really bright tonight.
"I told you, you wouldn't regret your decision." he said as he laid himself beside me.
"If we get caught, I will kill you." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"We won't get caught, nobody checks the school's roof at night." he said as he made himself comfortable.
I sat up and stared at the busy streets which could be seen perfectly from here.
"The streets look beautiful from here." I said as I stared at the well lit place.

"I brought you here to look at the stars but you look at the streets." he said with a smile.
I rolled my eyes, "I think the streets are more interesting than the stars." I muttered.
"How?" asked Namjoon.
"They are busier, what if someone is in an accident right now, or the police are chasing someone, someone's giving birth, everything is possible in the streets." I said as I tried imagining what was going on.

"The stars are also busy trying to take care of us and the moon." he said with his dimple smile.
I nodded, "Than they're both busy places."

Ring~Ring~Ring

"Excuse me for a sec," I said standing up and taking my phone.
I walked towards the other side of the roof and answered.
"Hello Y/n speaking," I said as I stared at the dark trees beneath me.
"Y/n how dare you break the marriage proposal!" said my father's familiar voice from the other side of the line.
"I'm old enough to make my own decisions," I said as I stared out the empty school yard.

"You are a minor and I can tell you aren't since he would've made the company grow!" he continued yelling.
"I don't care about that!" I yelled as a camera flash caught my attention, "I have to go." I muttered before hanging up.

I stared at the tree which I was sure the flash had came from.
"Y/n, are you okay?" asked Namjoon walking towards me.
I turned towards him, "Don't come any closer." I muttered as I put a hand up towards him.
"What?" he asked getting closer.
"Walk backwards," I ordered as I took a few steps back.

"Y/n?" he said as he finally backed up.
I took a few steps forward and went towards the center of the building away from the camera.
"There is a cameraman over there," I said pointing towards the direction I was in, "I don't want anyone spreading rumors of us being together."

He nodded and walked towards the center of the building where I was standing at, "Let's go now than."
"How?" I asked as I glanced in the direction I was standing a while ago.
"Let me call Suga," Namjoon said as he pulled out his phone.

I walked towards the door while he talked on the phone.
A few minutes later and Namjoon walked towards me, "He's coming." he said as he opened the door, "Let's wait down the stairway."
I nodded as I walked ahead of him~

Ring~Ring~Ring

My phone was ringing in my pocket so I pulled it out and put it on silence.
"Who was it?" Namjoon whispered.
I shook my head, "I don't know." I said as I continued walking down the long stairway trying not to trip in the dark.

We stood at the bottom in silence as I stared at the empty school's hall, "It should be scarier at night but it's still as scary as before." I whispered as I looked at the pitch black end of the hall.
"I'm sorry," said Namjoon bowing.
"For?" I asked without a care.

"Bullying you," he said as he stayed in the same bowing position.
"Am I supposed to accept it?" I said as I frowned staring at him.
"No, but I hope you'll forgive me someday." he said without looking up.
How would I accept his apology if he was part of the group that embarrassed me in front of the whole school.

"Stand straight and tell me, why me out of everyone at school?" I said as I tried to be strong.
He stood up but couldn't look me in the eyes, "Well we... you... I.." he began muttering.
"We have to go," said a familiar voice interrupting him.
"Suga I have to tell her." said Namjoon as he stared at the dark figure beside the exit.
"Tell me what exactly?" I said as I stared at Suga and then at Namjoon.

"Something you don't deserve to know." said Suga with a serious face as he held the door open, "Let's go now."

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎