tres

"Get out of here!" A female yelled at the seven with much anger and nervousness that they might hurt her. The seven left in peace. They could be dead in the next hour so they didn't want to be remembered as the bad guys that started a fight between a female.

"There's no where, Jin hyung..." Taehyung softly said as he was starting to shake because of the massive fear that he was feeling. They were walking around the neighborhood with the sky turning a dark color as the storm was about to begin.

"We have no other choice but to go back home," Namjoon got a hold of Seokjin's wrist as he wanted to run back. It was dangerous to stay out in the cold when a big storm was about to hit. The other guys got the sign and they began to run back to house.

"We need to stay together and hold eachother as it hits, okay?" Namjoon quietly said as the room was pitch black. They were already in the house and they held eachother so they wouldn't get blown away.

Namjoon had his eyes shut tightly as he held Seokjin's left hand and no ones hand on his left hand. He had his knees to his chest and he was hugging his knees while holding a hand. He was terrified for what would happen to the others. He wanted to protect at least one of them so they could survive.

Seokjin just sat there quietly with his legs spread out. He was holding Namjoon's right hand and Yoongi's left hand. He kept his eyes closed but not tightly as he embraced himself for impact. He felt like it was the end for him because he felt it in his heart. The way it pounded, was a sign.

Yoongi was holding Seokjin's right hand and Hoseok's left hand. He was praying that he would be saved as well as the others. He wanted to live together with Hoseok. He wanted to finally live his life in peace. He was just frowning and he shook his head to get the gruesome scene of his brothers without a life out of his head.  

Hoseok was shaking as he was holding Yoongi's right hand and Jimin's left hand. His tear stains were on his face as he was terrified to die at that moment. He wanted to live his life together with the love of his life, Yoongi. He learned to not hold grudges against others because of Yoongi. He kept looking at the ceiling like he was begging for his life.

Jimin was trying so hard to control his breathing as he held Hoseok's right hand and Taehyung's left hand. He gripped onto the hands so hard that the boys felt bad for the little boy. They weren't even feeling pain but sympathy. Jimin was hated by so many by now he knew that he had six brothers that loved him so much.

Taehyung's emotions were stable as he was smiling through the pain. He held his knees up as he smelt the fresh air. He didn't know if he would make it. But if he did, he wanted all of them to make it. But if they didn't, Taehyung wouldn't last a day by himself. Taehyung held Jimin's right hand and Jungkook's left hand.

Jungkook sat still as he held onto Taehyung's hand. He tried to control his breathing so no one had to worry about him. His left hand was occupied with Taehyung's hand while his right hand was empty. His one tear rolled down his face as he thought of his brothers. He worried about them more than he did for himself. He wanted them to survive the storm.

"Please let us restart," they all said in their heads.