capítulo de bonificación

The six of the guys reached the decaying building. Hoseok was carrying Yoongi, Namjoon was helping Taehyung walk, and Seokjin was keeping an eye on Jeongguk.

"This is our home," Namjoon said to Taehyung. He examined the place with big eyes. He wasn't impressed but he wasn't expecting too much, he couldn't ask for any more.

The building was broke down. The windows were on the verge of breaking. The floor made squeaking noises and there were little holes everywhere. Taehyung's loved the house. It was better than what it was before.

"Thank you so much," Taehyung weakly smiled at the older.

"We take in people who don't have much support from others. Like the rest of us. We were just like you, just a little different. We have each other now," Namjoon laughed a little to lighten up the mood among the others.

"Joonie, Yoongi's waking up," Hoseok spoke up after a few seconds of silence. Namjoon's smile was wiped away and he faced the two on the small chair.

Yoongi groaned in pain from his bruises and the hit on the head. He tried moving around but the pain was so strong.

"Don't move, Yoongi," Hoseok tried to calm Yoongi down but he didn't listen so he called Namjoon. Yoongi opened his eyes to see he was in a different place, "Where's Tae?" Yoongi asked to anyone in general with worry in his voice.

"Yoongi hyung, I'm right here," Taehyung spoke out as he slowly made his way to his step brother. He held his hands out for a warm hug.

"Yoongi, you're here to stay with us. We just want to have a normal life with each other. Taehyung is staying with us as well and he seems pretty happy," Namjoon said as he made his way to the hugging boys. Hoseok was on the side with a sad smile. Namjoon played with Hoseok's hair to tell him that it was okay.

Yoongi looked up from his seating height at Namjoon. His gummy smile was starting to form slowly and that made Hoseok giggle and Namjoon formed a grin on his face.

"Thank you for accepting us into you're family," Yoongi sweetly said to the younger. Namjoon blushes a little at the thought of a family. He would be the single parent.

"Shall we meet the others boys?" Namjoon clapped his hands as he tried to get rid of the starring eyes from the others. The others jumped a little at the sudden noise.

Yoongi and Taehyung got up to see the others faces.

"First, I'm Namjoon. There isn't much to knock about me but the fact that I formed this group. I found Jeongguk first and that inspired me to help others around my age to help and lift their lives. Even if it isn't in a luxurious house but here," Namjoon showed his two dimples as he showed affection towards the two.

"Jeongguk, the baby of the group. He's just thirteen so I would appreciate it if it would be kept pg in this house," Namjoon stood next to Jeongguk as he introduced the youngest. Jeongguk's bunny smiled was exposed and Taehyung adored that.

"Hoseokie is the sunshine that sees the beauty in everyone," Hoseok blushes in embarrassment as Namjoon continued, "he is technically my son but we like to talk to each other as if we were the bestest of friends," Namjoon side hugged Hoseok as he talked about him to the two. "He's my only real son."

"Seokjinnie is the oldest here, including you two here so we respect him and the decisions he makes. At the end of the day, we know that it wasn't a bad choice," Seokjin proudly smiled at the two as Namjoon talked about him.

"Now, it's your turn to introduce yourselves to us," Namjoon stood to the side as he kept silent after, waiting for one of them to speak up.

"Well..." Yoongi, embarrassedly, started because he saw how Taehyung was starting to hyperventilate so he started first instead, "my name is Yoongi. Me and Taehyung are step brothers. The reason that we're out in the streets is because we lied to our parents that we were going to college when really we were just running away from home. We wasted all our money on the plane here so we were forced to live outside," Yoongi paused for a bit to think about whether or not to say the other part of the story because he didn't know if what he did involved breaking the law. But he knew from gut instincts that he could trust Namjoon.

"After a week of no food, we found a guy with money. We promised to pay back any money that we took from him and he agreed. We could barely give back any of that money so everyday he would come to us and yell at us. He didn't even think about harming anyone up until today. I don't know why today was different," Yoongi frowned. Taehyung's breathing was getting calmer after Yoongi explained.

Namjoon listened to Yoongi when he was speaking. He was keeping his ears sharp to listen to every word that was coming out of his words. He didn't want to lose any information.

"What did you do with the money he gave you?" Namjoon asked.

"We kept getting food for us to eat. Nothing else."

Namjoon nodded.

"My name is Taehyung. Everything that Yoongi said is correct. I do feel bad for him because he wasted his money on us and we didn't pay him back. We never kept our promise but there was absolutely nothing we could do. Back at home, our parents gave us both phones a week before we went off to 'college' and before anyone asks, me and Yoongi graduated earlier than a normal person because we took summer school to take some of our classes and we got more credits than needed to graduate so we graduated a year earlier. We lied that we were accepted in college. Our parents never checked to see if we were correct because he knew that 'smart kids never lie.' I'm glad he didn't check because then we wouldn't be here," Taehyung chuckled at his fathers stupidity but he also laughed at his fathers gratitude for being dumb for not checking.

Namjoon chuckled as well, "funny..." Namjoon dug through his pocket to look for something, "My parents gave me a phone when I was twelve because I had a B in math. I still have it," Namjoon's dimples were shown once again. "Looks like we have three phones in this household!"

"So we're now a family of six. That's relieving."