capítulo de bonificación dos

"ChulMoo! ChulMoo! ChulMoo!" The crowd cheered as the two males were facing each other in a fight. The one that everyone was cheering for smirked as he knew that he would win no matter what.

"Just give it up, kid! Save yourself a beating!" ChulMoo yelled at the much younger male. The young one just angrily starred him down, not speaking a word.

ChulMoo heard a few words that spoke, "move," or "get out of the way," or "I'm trying to see what's happening!" ChulMoo smirked wider as he knew that more people came in to see him win. Out of nowhere, ChulMoo walked up to the poor boy and gave him a blow to the stomach. Everyone cheered, everyone saw how their fighter was winning.

On one was concerned for the other male on the floor.

"Learn to not get yourself into a problem like this again, kid," ChulMoo growled at the boy on the ground. Everyone became silent when they saw that there was no more fighting. Everyone booed but ChulMoo didn't care and left without any more harm.

Jimin was on the ground, blaming himself that he wasn't strong enough. He told himself that he was weak and that he couldn't do anything. His mind went blank after the hurtful words, he said his daily insult. No more.

"Hello, are you okay?" Jimin heard a voice from above him and it sounded so sweet. He felt the angelic voice that he couldn't just brush off.

Jimin lifted his head up and he saw a boy with heart shaped lips and bright, dirty clothes. His smile was so bright that Jimin almost smiled to himself. He was snapped out of the trance when someone else spoke.

"We saw the fight that occurred and we wanted to make sure that you were okay," Namjoon pulled Hoseok behind him as he was talking to the one on the floor. Hoseok looked confused but went along with it.

"T-thank you. I'm okay," Jimin got up from his spot on the ground and brushed off any dirt off. Namjoon's stern face was wiped away and his dimples were shown for the first time.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Do you by any chance have a place to stay?" Namjoon asked. Jimin stayed silent for a moment, trying to think if he did.

"No," Jimin frowned.

"That's okay. We actually want you to come with us to our home. To live a happy life with us, happy and safe than here where you have to fight to get money," Namjoon told Jimin. Jimin looked up to the man's eyes to see if he was serious. Jimin didn't believe, not one bit, that Namjoon was serious. He hated himself for even thinking for a slight possibility that he was serious.

"No, I'm not coming with you or you!" Jimin pointed at Namjoon and Hoseok and yelled. He aggressively said 'you' at Hoseok than when he said it to Namjoon. Hoseok gasped when he saw that he wasn't 'liked' by someone. He seemed like he was going to cry so Namjoon immediately brushed his fingers through Hoseok's hair. Namjoon didn't say anything but stroke Hoseok's hair as his teary eyes slowly went away.

"Listen here, Hoseok's sensitive so the only person your going to talk bad about is me not him," Namjoon sternly told Jimin with a little anger in his voice. "I can see the sad in your way of talking and though I hated the way you said that to Hoseok, I want you to come with us."

"No!"

"We want what's good for you!"

"I said I'm not going with you or your friend!"

"I don't know your name but I do know that you get into fights with people, though, instead of fighting with real men, you can play fight with my thirteen year old. Only play fight because I don't want him to get hurt," Namjoon brought up an idea. Hoseok's eyes widen of the though of his little brother fighting a lunatic like Jimin. Jimin stopped yelling and he stood still for a moment.

Jimin loved kids.

Jimin absolutely loved the height of little kids and he loved the fact that you can over power them and win at everything. Jimin's smiled creepily appeared but Namjoon didn't see.

"Sure, I'm come," Jimin took his hand out for Namjoon to come. Namjoon didn't take it.

"I'm not making a deal. I'm making a new family member. You need to promise me that," Namjoon's cheery voice went away once again and Jimin became tense again. Jimin thought about it and he smiled warmly instead. His crescent eyes were shown.

"Yes, dad," Jimin laughed as Namjoon shook his hands, smiling as well. Hoseok giggled at the cuteness and completely forgot the accident.

"Let's go, —" Namjoon paused and turned around to face Jimin again.

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

"Let's go home, Jimin."