dieciocho

Once the five were able to get Seokjin's room, they silently went to the elevator to see the male in the bed.

The door was in front of Taehyung's face and he was getting anxiety. He hasn't seen Seokjin in two weeks so it was hard to face him.

"Taehyung, don't worry. He'll be happy to see you," ChinHwa spoke up. Taehyung jumped a little because he rarely speaks.

"Are you ready?" Asked EunJung. Taehyung nodded and EunJung knocked for him. A faint 'come in' was heard from the other side.

EunJung opened the door and there he was. There was Seokjin on the bed with his bandage around his right eye. He was watching something on the TV when they came in but he turned it off after. When he glanced at the visitors, his eyes lightened up.

"Taetae! It's been a long time!" Seokjin cheered once he saw his best friend. Taehyung felt the tear fall down his face but he didn't care. Taehyung used his crutches to make his way to Seokjin's bed side. Seokjin held his hands out for a hug.

Taehyung made it and they hugged it out tightly.

Seokjin was smiling widely and Taehyung was tearing up with happiness. The moment was special for the both of them. The moment they knew that they weren't alone. They knew that there were at least one person that was there for you and Taehyung and Seokjin knew that. It was rememberable.

"Seokjin and Taehyung, we're all so sorry for all the loses that you two had to go through. We can't imagine the hard times that the seven of you had endure just because your neighbors weren't mature enough. So we were here to help you two out," HaeWon handed Seokjin the clipboard that she had once the two stopped hugging.

Seokjin scanned over the paper. It turned out to be a screenshot of the go fund me page but Seokjin didn't realize that it was the story that he told the girls. He didn't even seem surprised or shocked. He was neutral. No emotion.

"You didn't have to do this," Seokjin said in a monotone voice. EunJung frowned when she saw that he wasn't happy.

"Why aren't you happy?"

"I want to see the comments."

"Seokjin, the comments don't matter," HaeWon tried to get the clipboard away from the male but he just pulled it away from her reach. EunJung gasped.

"I want to see all the comments under this post!"

"We can't show them to you, Seokjin!" EunJung tried to calm down the male on the bed but it was no use.

"Jin hyung, look at me!" Taehyung quietly yelled because speaking hurt him. Once he spoke, Seokjin froze. Seokjin let go of the clipboard and HaeWon quickly grabbed it.

"Y-you spoke," Seokjin pointed his finger toward Taehyung. Taehyung forgot that he didn't speak a word to him since that one horrible day. Not even in the hospital.

"I did speak. Now please, accept the gift given by these four. They worked hard to give you this so please accept it," Taehyung ran out of breath when he finished to say those words. Seokjin relaxed. He laid down on his bed. He released a gush a air out of his mouth and closed his eye.

"I'm sorry. My instinct of protecting my brothers hit me so hard that I couldn't control it," Seokjin opened his eye again. Taehyung caressed Seokjin's hand as he was trying to calm down. "I didn't want them to get hate."

"It's okay, Seokjin. We know it's hard for you."

"Hey, when are you going to be discharged," Asked ChinHwa, again out of the sudden. Seokjin opened his eyes immediately in shock but his pupil soon relaxed, "tomorrow."

"That's perfect!" EunJung cheered quietly and clapped her hands together with a big smile on her face.

"We can plan on getting a medium sized house for both of you to live in today with Taehyung and start decorating tomorrow when Seokjin gets released," EunJung looked back and forward with Seokjin and Taehyung. "That way the house can have a mix of Taehyung style and Seokjin style. Just the house will be chosen by Taehyung but I bet he'll pick something beautiful."

Seokjin nodded and looked at Taehyung, "his style is unique."

HaeWon smiled as she was starting to talk, "shall we go now? The guys have other work to do right now so it's just going to us two."

"Taehyung find a pretty one" Seokjin smiled at Taehyung as they left the room. Taehyung promised himself that he would get the prettiest house he could find to make up for everything that has happened to them.