capítulo de bonificación cuatro

"Joonie, I know you're not my biological father. I want to see my mothers face at least once," Jeongguk frowned as he sat next to Namjoon on the little couch that they owned.

"I don't know who they are, kookie. I'm so sorry. I really want you to meet her too but I don't know how that can work out," Namjoon gently rubbed Jeongguk's thigh. Jeongguk's shoulders relaxed from the hope tension that Namjoon knew his parents. His frown became even bigger.

"Jeongguk, I have something that might cheer you up," Namjoon took his hand off Jeongguk's thigh and instead on his back. He rubbed his back to soothe any muscles that were built up by tension. Jeongguk looked up at him with shiny eyes, his frown lifted a little.

"What is it?"

"Well, when I picked you up as a baby, eleven years ago, I found this letter from your biological mother. I waited until I knew you were ready. You're still young but I know that you're mature enough to handle it," Namjoon got up from his seat and he made his way to a framed picture of Jeongguk as a baby.

Namjoon took the picture off the wall and he opened the back of the frame and a folded letter was shown. Namjoon took it out and place it on a small table. He closed the frame again and placed it back on the wall.

Namjoon picked up the letter and went to sit next to Jeongguk again.

"Here," Namjoon handed the letter to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk carefully opened it because it was really old. Once the paper was completed unfolded, he read the faint words to himself. He felt his eyes tear up as he read every word.

"Joonie, I'm so happy you picked me up," Jeongguk hugged Namjoon tightly as he silently cried on Namjoon's shoulder. He held the letter on the tip of his fingers and cried. Namjoon didn't say anything. He just hugged back.

"I'm glad I did, Jeongguk," Namjoon rubbed Jeongguk's back as he heard the crying toning down. "You now have a loving brother that adores everything about you."