diez

"Here is my badge, now please let us see the cameras," HaeWon demanded the people. She showed them her badge so she could have an easier access.

Once they got access, EunJung professionally walked to the camera monitors with HaeWon. It was only the two there because the other two males had other investigations to figure out.

"After October 23rd and before today."

The females looked through every camera that was installed into the city. After five minutes of looking, HaeWon started to lose hope that there was any evidence that Seokjin was beat up. The timestamp was so large that it would take a long time to search every bit of footage.

It was January 5th at 4:13 am when they found a similar figure walking around with a cane. It was still a bit dark so it was a bit hard to see who it was. The man was limping as he relied on the cane to keep him up.

The figure was encountered by a different male. The male was much bigger and he looked more muscular than the one on the cane.

HaeWon tried to search for an unmute button because they couldn't hear anything but there was no such thing. They saw the big man yelling that the other poor male but they couldn't figure out what was being said.

The big man yanked the cane away from the male and the boy fell to the ground. EunJung was feeling sadness and anger but she needed to keep looking so she could have a better understanding of what the boy was going through.

The big man went to the boy on the floor and he started to kick the boy on the stomach. He kept kicking and kicking. He kicked his arms and the figure started to yell. The girls knew this because his mouth was open all the way which only results in a yell.

The man started to run away once he started to yell. The poor male on the floor stood there in silence for someone to care for him but no one came. He waited there for three minutes before he slowly stood up with the pain. He grabbed the cane and he limped his way to the building.

It was an ugly view but the girls needed to see it.