cuatro

The members heard the storm coming closer and they held onto each other tighter. The room was completely silent. They were all too busy begging for a good outcome but it was all too good to become true.

The storm was so close now that the members felt the cold air from it. The boys were whimpering at the feeling.

Namjoon, seeing that Seokjin was struggling, he went on top of Seokjin quickly. He wanted Seokjin to stick on the floor so he wouldn't fly off. Namjoon took Yoongi's hand off of Seokjin's hand and he signaled him to hold onto an object that was attached to the house. Seokjin did so and Namjoon could then smile. He smiled peacefully as he held onto nothing but dear life.

Yoongi used his free hand to stroke Hoseok's hair. He smiled widely as Hoseok opened his eyes and you could see his bloodshot eyes. Hoseok smiled back at the older and Yoongi smiled at the younger. Hoseok mouthed a little thank you.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was at the moment. He was calm and that made him sob. He didn't want the boy to hide his pain and tears so he could keep a reputation. It wasn't fair how the world had to judge him because he cried a lot now he doesn't cry at all because he's too scared to cry again. He thinks that the world would hate him all over again.

So Jungkook hugged Taehyung and he stroked Taehyung's hair as he stained Taehyung's shirt with tears. Jimin saw his actions and he hugged the younger as well. They were the youngest in the group but they were still the ones hurting the most.

The two were basically protecting the boy from any harm. And this caused Taehyung to start tearing up. He smiled widely as his first tear in a while rolled down his face. He hugged the two back at the same time as the storm was entering the building.

The sound of things being torn up was terrifying as you know that you will be next. They held onto each other tighter and they looked at each other in the eyes for the last time.

The sounds of screaming was what Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook heard and they shut their eyes closed. They didn't want to see what happened. That was when Seokjin started to feel nothing in his chest.

"Namjoon!" Seokjin screamed out as Namjoon was no longer on his chest. He opened his eyes and he searched for him but he couldn't find him. Seokjin saw a big hole on the side of the wall causing light from outside to come in and Seokjin assumed that the cyclone went through that. He looked at where the young ones were and there were only two there.

The cyclone was still in the house and the three were dragged around the house. One of the members were flown out of the house and their landing was not perfect and he passed. Seokjin couldn't see perfectly because he had a bad injury on his eyes to cause him to only open his eye lids half way.

Taehyung was on the floor and he looked like he was dead but he was just feeling too much pain.

Seokjin looked around while his whole body was aching. He looked though the big hole where the cyclone hit and he saw a boy with pitch black hair and next to him was another boy with pinkish hair with strains of grey. Seokjin whimpered out loud as he reached his hands out for them.

Seokjin looked else where and he saw a single boy by himself with purplish hair. He was on the glass. Some chucks of the outside ground was ripped out and some landed on the poor boy, "N-N-Namjoon," Seokjin said with clear pain in his voice.

Taehyung twitched one and he hissed in pain. He felt like he broke some bones and some open wounds, they hurt tremendously for the boy. Taehyung did have the strength to move his head to look around and he found the body of his brother. Seeing his face hurt Taehyung so much.

His brother with that cotton, pink hair. That one angel that helped the boy in times of hurting. The times where he was caught crying and hated himself for it. Now he was on the floor lifeless.

Somewhere was a boy with light brown hair. Taehyung couldn't find him but he knew he wasn't so far. Taehyung was crying because the two were protecting him from any harm. Although he did get some injuries, he didn't die with the others.

"I'm so sorry."