nueve

"The first male with the name of Kim Taehyung broke one of his legs, to be exact, the left leg. He has major injuries within his chest area and his limbs," the doctor came out after a couple of long hours and told the four the news.

"What about the other one?" Asked EunJung as she had a more worried expression on her face.

The doctor looked at the group with saddened eyes, "sadly, the vision to his right eye is permanently gone. Some sort of object curved behind his right eyeball and severed its attachment to the optic nerve," the doctor spoke with a sad tone.

The doctor continued to say, "That same eyeball was hit really hard by a different object witch caused his eye to swell up and turn purple."

HaeWon sighed in defeat. She couldn't believe that the poor boy could only see through his left eye. HaeWon looked at the doctor, "anymore injuries?"

"His arms were also broken from a harsh impact. His legs are just scraped and the bruises are predicated to be from a fight that occurred recently."

"A fight? How? If his arms are broken, how would he fight?" ChinHwa questioned the doctor as if he didn't believe him. The doctor just shrugged and he excused himself because he had other patients to treat.

The group sat back down on their chairs and they had their brains working as they were trying to process what the doctor told them.

"Maybe the opponent took his broken arms for a use and beat him?" BonHwa suggested.

"We need to check the CCTV cameras of the streets and found out," HaeWon stood from her seat and she quickly went to the front door of the hospital.

"Huh? HaeWon-ah, where are you going?" EunJung stood from her seat as well and followed the female to the door.

"I'm checking the cameras now."