viente

It was the next day and Seokjin was getting released. Seokjin, unlike Taehyung, was happy to finally leave the hospital. The doctor was explaining everything he needed to do so his eye wouldn't hurt as much. He gave Seokjin some pain killers for the headaches and eye pain. His arms were patched up and didn't need crutches like Taehyung because he didn't break his legs.

Once Seokjin exited the building, he was greeted by two males in normal clothing. They were well built and nice looking.

"Hello, Seokjin, I'm Min BonHwa and this is Lee ChinHwa. It's nice to you," BonHwa bowed at the male. ChinHwa bowed as well, "nice to finally meet you."

"EunJung and HaeWon are with Taehyung at the new house. They are getting Taehyung ready to go out to get supplies for the both of you," BonHwa smiled. His eyes were formed into crescents as he smiled and Seokjin giggled at that. ChinHwa had a simple smile as he watched the two.

"Let's go. Shall we?" BonHwa spoke up. Seokjin agreed and walked with the males to the car.

Once the car parked on front of the car, Seokjin immediately got out of the car to see the house better.

It was so stunning, thought Seokjin.

His eye shimmered as he widely smiled at the size of the house. He never knew that he would live in a house like this.

"Am I going to live here?!" Seokjin asked as he kept starring. You could say that Seokjin had actual glitter in his eye.

BonHwa giggled as he started walking to the front door of the house. ChinHwa followed behind him with Seokjin staying behind a little.

"Taehyung, this is amazing!" Seokjin congratulated Taehyung as he examined everything in the house. Taehyung sat on the sofa that was in the living room.

"I knew that you'd like it," Taehyung grinned at the thought of a happy Seokjin after the accident. But his happiness soon disappeared once he thought of the question he wanted to ask Seokjin since last night.

"Can you come sit next to me?" Asked Taehyung as he patted the seat next to him so Seokjin could sit. The other four were in the kitchen, thinking of the plan for the day.

"What is it?" Seokjin asked, concerned about the other. He sat down while looking at Taehyung with deep eyes.

"I want to go back to our real home," Taehyung spoke. "I want to see if I could retreat anything special."

"If you want to go then I'll come with you as well," Seokjin patted Taehyung's back yo released tension. Taehyung's bright smile was back and Seokjin was happy again.

"Wait to tell the others though."

After a few minutes, only three of the members came out of the kitchen.

"ChinHwa had to go early because he was called in to fill in for someone else, I apologize for that," HaeWon said first and the boy's attention were on her.

"Maybe you should check on that guy," Seokjin spoke to bring everyone to shock a bit. "He seems to be lonely."

"He's okay. Anyway, he were planning on going to the mall to pick up any decorations for the house that you may want and after that we will go to eat a simple lunch and then we go—" HaeWon was cut off by Seokjin.

"Excuse me but me and Taehyung want to go to our old house to see if we find anything we want for memories," Seokjin said in a professional toned voice. He saw that Taehyung's mood was going down every time she kept talking about plans that he didn't want to do.

"O-Okay? Are you sure you want to do that? It'll bring back some memories and some hatred towards the world for being that way. I would know because my other clients were like this—" HaeWon shut her mouth. Seokjin just grinned.

"Yes, but we clients want to go back. We don't care if you don't like it. We are going back because we want to," Seokjin defended Taehyung's need to go. He knew it was hard to go back without feeling some type of way but it has been a long time and he wanted to see it for at least one more time.

"I didn't mean it like that. I have had clients before tell me that when they went back to the place they had their tragedy, they felt anger towards everything. I truly do feel the need to help you two with much help as possible and if going back to that place one more time, then we'll take you there," HaeWon bowed as she apologized. Seokjin already knew that she didn't mean it in a bad way.

"We want to go now."