capítulo de bonificación seis

October 20, 2025 1:23 pm

"Everyone, get ready! We're going out!" Namjoon yelled from the kitchen so the others could hear. Namjoon has his clothes perfectly styled and his hair was brushed back with some gel to seem professional. Namjoon waited a couple of minutes before the oldest made it to the kitchen first.

"You're already ready? There's two hours left till we leave," Seokjin opened the fridge with his ragged clothes on. He just woke up from a nap and his hair was a mess. Namjoon chuckled.

"Its never too early to get ready for a new job!" Namjoon's hope was way too high. Seokjin frowned.

"Joonie, it's just an interview. It's not official," Seokjin sat down on the wooden chair. Namjoon did the same as well.

"Jin hyung, this is a really big opportunity! If I get the job, we will be less poor. I won't have to work at an old gas station any more," Namjoon said with much enthusiasm in his voice. Seokjin still didn't want to give Namjoon so much hope to just get crushed when he won't get the job.

"It's not a great job but it's better," Namjoon grabbed the piece of paper that said that they needed a new worker, at a cafe shop.

"Joonie, please, for me, keep a good amount of hope in your head. Don't get too excited. I don't want to disappoint you," Seokjin held his hand out for the younger to take. Namjoon's atmosphere was shifted and his shoulders drooped down. It was silent in the room until Hoseok entered with Yoongi.

"Joonie, you're already done getting ready? We have two hours to waste," Hoseok asked, confused. Namjoon turned around with the piece of paper still on his hands.

"It's okay, I just though that we could go early but we can stay," Namjoon stood up from his seat and went past Hoseok and Yoongi and exited the kitchen. Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi watched the male walk out. Seokjin frowned as he watched him leave. I shouldn't have said anything, Seokjin thought to himself.

Hoseok and Yoongi quietly walked deeper into the kitchen when Jimin walked in, confused.

"Joon is undressing, saying that he's not going to the job interview," Jimin pointed behind him while he walked slowly into the kitchen. Hoseok immediately turned around from facing the counter, as well as Yoongi. Seokjin's eyes widen. He ran out of the room while Jimin was still confused.

Seokjin ran to where Namjoon was. It took him time but he found him in the bathroom. The window was cracked but Namjoon was still looking at his reflection.

"Joonie, why are you not going now?!"

"I feel like it's not going to happen. There's no point in trying anymore, Seokjin," Namjoon doesn't usually use Seokjin's name but he knew that he was serious. Seokjin hugged Namjoon while he was in the state of giving up. They all went through it but it wasn't as bad as Namjoon's.

"But there is still a chance that you could make it, Namjoon. You can't give up," Seokjin used his fingers to massage Namjoon's scalp as he was still hugging the younger. Namjoon frowned, all his hope drowned.

"I don't know, Jin. I don't want to go to just make a fool of my self," Namjoon still didn't hug back.

"Many people work hard to get a good job. It's hard but if you never try to get one, you will never get one," Seokjin held Namjoon tightly to try to squeeze any negativity out.

"I can try but I'm scared to fail."

"When you fail, you'll try harder to get the next job available. If you don't get that job, we will still cheer for you when you leave that building because we know that whether you got the job or not, you're perfect. We're happy the way we are, Joonie. We don't care if we're poor out of our minds. We have each other and that's all that matters."

"Thank you, Jin hyung," Namjoon hugged back and he sadly smiled. The two stayed that way with Hoseok peaking through the door. He was smiling as well.