trece

It's been a week and Taehyung never saw the girls again. Neither did he see Seokjin. If felt like he was getting better physically but not mentally. It was getting worse the longer he stayed away from Seokjin.

He wanted to hug the older for the love that he gave him. He kept trying to fix Taehyung with patience and never gave up. Taehyung now regretted throwing the food to the floor. He regretted not talking to Seokjin. He regretted not hugging Seokjin back. He regretted not helping Seokjin with picking up his stuff off the floor when. Seokjin fell. He grew unconscious but Taehyung sat beside him, waiting for him to wake up.

Once he woke up, Taehyung got up and left. He regretted now asking if he was fine. He hated himself for not thinking of him. He hated the fact that he was useless for the older. His leg was broken and his voice wasn't functioning. All Seokjin wanted from him was a simple 'hello' but he didn't do it.

Taehyung was snapped out of his head when the door was knocked on. The door was opened and he saw the doctor that visited him mostly.

"Hello, Taehyung. We checked your throat for any stress and we didn't find anything serious. We just need to work on speaking again. It's like relearning," the doctor smiled at the boy on the hospital bed. Taehyung waved his hands to signal the doctor that he needed to tell him something.

The doctor went to Taehyung's stand and he grabbed the white board and dry erase and handed it to Taehyung. Taehyung started to write his question that wrote, "how is Seokjin doing?"

"Oh, we have looked over his right eye to see if we could try to revive any vision back. We came to the conclusion that his eye could not be brought back. I have planned a surgery in the next three days to get the eye completely out and put a prosthetic in that eye socket. He still wouldn't be able to see through that eye but he wouldn't have to worry about any insecurities in the mean time," the doctor once again smiled. Taehyung frowned. He couldn't believe what the doctor was saying. He tried processing everything but it all came out as nonsense.

"He'll be okay," the doctor continued, "he's strong."

The doctor left the room in silence after. Taehyung knew the terror. But it was so much better than that one dreadful morning when part of his world was taken away from him.