once

The two woman quietly walked in the hospital room with the oldest male in.

They many things in their hands. They had the newspaper that EunJung had. They had the clothing that once belonged to the other members. They also had pictures of the members when they were discovered dead.

The male had already woke up so they used this advantage to question the male.

"Hello, Mr. Kim—" HaeWon was interrupted by the boy on the bed.

"Call me Jin," Seokjin said without any emotion on his face. His eyes were dull and his lips were formed as a frown. His right eye was covered up by a white bandage.

"Okay, Jin, we want to ask you somethings and we want you to corporate with us, okay?" HaeWon cleared her throat.

"Okay."

"Jin, you were involved with a seven member group, how did the group form?"

"Everyone hated us. We just found each other."

"What was the last memory of those friends?"

"Of them passing before my eyes. I didn't get to say my goodbyes."

"Okay, Jin, we're going to give you a newspaper about the members and I want you to tell me a brief description of them all."

Seokjin was handed the piece of paper and he felt the tears welling up. He wiped them away and he decided to started from the left to the right.

"Kim Namjoon. He was so amazing. He told us the most motivational speeches and told us to never let the hate get to us. He wanted the very best for us even if we weren't brothers by blood. He treated us as if he only had us. He was messy at times but he would always apologize and I would forgive him always. The day that separated us, he was there to protect me. H-he tried so hard so I could live and I just wish that I could've done the same and maybe we both could be here," Seokjin explained his best friend in the most sincere words he could find. Seokjin's eyes traveled a bit to the right for the next member.

"Min Yoongi. He always acted cold but he was just the most sweetest person you could meet. He wanted every one to be healthy and happy. He had a soft spot for Hoseok, another member. I'll get to him soon. He always treated Hoseok with much care. He knew that Hoseok was really sensitive so he was really careful with his words. And if he finds that someone was attacking Hoseok with words or fists, he would come right away and fight them away. Yoongi was truly that one guy that everyone wanted to know but no one wanted to because they were too focused on his looks," Seokjin smiled as he remembered the times that the two boys were together. He starred at the paper and he took in the picture because he knew he wouldn't be able to see him again.

"Jung Hoseok. He was just a ray of sunshine. He made everyone happy with his smile and his big, pink cheeks. When we came across Yoongi, Hoseok immediately attached himself to him and I knew from the start that it was meant to be. It was incredible how fast they grew to each other. Hoseok always had hardships. He always suffered from illness. He was surprisingly the one friend that was the only one getting sick. He was once rushed to the emergency room because someone had a BB gun and decided to shoot the poor boy in the head. It was extremely hard to get the money required to pay off the bill but Namjoon worked overtime to cover it. Hoseok felt so horrible but we all came in to help him and to wish him the best luck to recover faster. Now I wish he could've been shot on the chest than dead," Seokjin wiped away his tear that slipped without his knowing. A tear made it on the paper and it managed to land next to Hoseok's sweet face.

Seokjin stroked Hoseok's face as he knew that it was the closest he could get to his dead friend. Seokjin didn't know what caused him to feel more pain talking about Hoseok. Maybe it was because Hoseok was just a bright person. Hoseok was hated so much by the neighborhood and the group took him in once he saw the boy on the hard floor with barely any clothes on. He couldn't believe an angel would get beaten up and worse, dead.

"What makes Hoseok's story genuinely mournful?"

"Maybe it was because his personality was the actual sun. The sun and the moon made each other their friends yet human and human can't. Humans hate each other and cause harm upon each other," Seokjin lifted his head to face the two girls. "Hoseok was the sun to the humans yet they didn't realize how much damage they were doing to him."

Seokjin looked away from the girls and put his attention back on the news paper. The next member was who he was going to talk about next.

"Park Jimin. He was like the sidekick to Hoseok. He was the the stars that stayed beside the suns side. He was there to help every little plant, the others, the moon, yoongi, and the sun, Hoseok. He didn't think of himself to often and I always worried that he would harm himself to protect others. He always makes sure their day wasn't so bad and he made sure to make a least a smile on everyone's face. It was just a pity when the boy was hated on by everyone. But what am I to say anything? He was just my loyal little star," Seokjin said in monotone. He kept his eyes on the angel on the paper. He didn't even glance at the two girls that were starring at him.

"Jeon Jeongguk. The youngest one amongst us all. He was the pickiest out of us all but we didn't want his bitter attitude to change at all. Life was short and we were all in a tough situation. We knew that Jeongguk was happy the way he was and we didn't want to change him because of the stereotype that was considered a "bad attitude."  We actually believed that the way Jeongguk acted, was normal. It wasn't horrible. He was just a kid that wanted to be loved by everyone but he was with us, it was never going to work. And that fact, killed us all because he was just twenty. The boy was just twenty and had a full life to fulfill. It was so bad," Seokjin frowned. He frowned harder the longer he starred at the youngest smiling. He couldn't believe he was in that situation.

"Okay, Jin. We have all the information about the boys. Now we want to show you pictures of the bodies because we want to confirm that it's really them," HaeWon said to Seokjin after EunJung took the newspaper away from Seokjin's hands.

HaeWon saw how wide Seokjin's eye became so she made her way to his side to calm him down.

"Don't worry, you will only see them for a couple of seconds and you can tell us to take it away, okay? I know how hard it is but this needs to be finished."

Seokjin blinked his eyes a couple of times. He used his hands to wipe away the tiredness off his eyes. He nodded his head and EunJung showed him the first picture.

The purple hard man's face was shown with some dirt on his face and clothes. His clothes were torn and his hair was messy. His mouth was parted ever so slightly and his eyes were closed peacefully. His face was so peaceful asleep.

Seokjin nodded.

The other male had his messy black hair all over his face but only the slightest features was enough for Seokjin to know that it was him. His clothes were lifted up a little to see his pale stomach. His mouth was parted as well with many scratches.

Seokjin nodded.

The other male shown was so heartbreaking. His pink hair with strains of grey was a mess but his face was so beautiful. His eyes were opened just a little but enough to see his pupil. It was pure death that Seokjin saw. The emptiness was shown. He had so many scratches that it was almost impossible to count them.

Seokjin nodded.

The other male with the bubble gum hair was shown and he looked like he was just sleeping. His face had deep cuts but only three. His clothes were covered in complete dirt. The skin in his arms were the part that made Seokjin want to shake the boy awake and take him to the hospital. There were so many cuts. There were deep ones, little ones, long ones, and minor ones.

Seokjin nodded.

The other male that Seokjin couldn't see after the accident was shown to him. The boy was obviously turned so his face was shown to the camera, his face was completely dirty. His bangs were muddy and his face had dust and dirt. His brown hair was messy but that day the boy was keeping it in place the best he could. His clothes were also covered in dirt but the boy wasn't any less than beautiful.

Seokjin nodded for the last time.

Seokjin sighed as he rubbed his eye even harder. He tried to get rid of the images in his head but it was so hard.

"That's enough for today, Jin. Rest well." EunJung told Seokjin as they started to pack up and leave. Seokjin glared at them as they left. His eyes were getting glossy and when they shut the door, he broke down.