ocho

"Hello?" EunJung said out loud in her sweet tone because she didn't want to scare the boys. "We're here to cause no harm."

"Please come out if you're hiding," HaeWon added.

EunJung's eyes widen when she found the scene before her. There was a boy on the floor with one of his eyes almost all the way closed with the tint of purple. He had a frown and his clothes weren't the best. There was a clear broken arm and it was just pushed aside. His hair had many tangles and he looked like he was on the verge of dying because of starvation. The boys cheek bones were really pointed out because of the bone. The face had no meat at all and the legs were all bones.

On the other side of the room, HaeWon gasped as she found the other boy on the floor like a dead body. His hair was covering almost all his face because it became too long. His leg was bent the opposite direction and his arms had bruises. The boy was alive but barely. HaeWon wiped away the hair from his face and his face was full of wet tear stains. His lips were all scratched up and one of the boys eyes were completely closed shut and there were some splash of blood around that eye.

HaeWon immediately grabbed her walkie talkie and she called for an ambulance. She talked fast in the phone because she knew that the boy was on the verge of death. HaeWon checked on EunJung if she found the other male. Once she knew, she signaled BonHwa and ChinHwa to get ready to do CPR if necessary.

HaeWon sighed in frustration as she kept looking at the young boy in a poor condition. She was scared to see the boy slip away so she kept stroking the boys hair so he would stay alarmed.

EunJung got on her knees and she checked if the boy had any more injuries that she couldn't see. She could see the clear rib cage popping out. EunJung told the boy simple words like, "it's okay," or "you're getting help now," or "don't worry."

Seokjin tried to open his eyes so he could see the people that were trying to save him and his friend but his eye injury was making it difficult. Seokjin's throat was really dry so it made it hard for him to talk so he signaled the lady to his friend.

Seokjin knew that the younger boy needed more help than him.

"It's okay, we're helping him too," EunJung said quietly so she wouldn't hurt the boy's ear sensitivity. Seokjin only lowered his head as he heard enough. He just wanted to sleep.

"Please stay awake while help is coming, okay?" EunJung told Seokjin as she was worried that he might not wake up again. EunJung gently lifted her hand up to pull any hair strains away from the boy's face.

Seokjin nodded his head a little so the lady could know his answer.

Seokjin went into alarm mode when he heard really loud sirens that was coming from the outside of the building. His breathing hitched has he tried to get up but a male with the name tag, ChinHwa kept him down. Seokjin had his eyes widened but his one eye that was covered in purple was basically closed.

"Don't worry, they're just here to help you and your friend," EunJung rushed to say because she wanted Seokjin to stop trying to get up and relax.

"B-but we c-can't afford it," Seokjin weakly said. His voice was so raspy and was clear that he needed something to drink.

This made EunJung start to tear up. She frowned as she heard what the male said. She didn't think they were that bad in condition. She absolutely hated how getting immediate health help costed so much money. Reasons like money is the reason why some people are dying because they don't get hospital care they need.

"It's okay. Don't worry about that right now."