#3

Seaweed Brain-

I don't think my dad hates you. I mean, of course he hates you, but only because we're together now. Before he said he liked how you protected me. I never said that.

It's great that Paul knows about Camp and everything. I wish my step mom knew, then it would be so much easier at diner. She keeps asking about what I did over the summer and I start to feel all guilty. You know not to tell anyone that, though, right? You should know.

And that question.. you have know idea how long I've been sitting here trying to think of what to say. But I will answer, because I think you should know what my opinion is.

When we first started going out, I thought this would be like a normal teen fling that only lasted like two months. Please don't be offended by that, because that's statistics. Seriously. But then Hera traded you with Jason and everything, and I realized that I really needed you.

I love you Percy. And don't think I'm not sweating typing this, because those three words aren't any easier to type than to say. Just because it's in an email doesn't mean I don't mean it.

I can't wait for winter break!! My dad is sending me on the train to New York, so I think I need a ride to CHB. Do you think you can pick me up? Thank the Gods you got your license! This sounds so weird now that I'm not serious anymore...

Yours TRULY Forever,
Annabeth