Donuts

Percy.

I was at my mom's apartment attempting to do homework when Annabeth appeared in front of me. I instantly knew it was an Iris message, but I almost jumped off of my bed to hug her image.

She was really excited, gripping a piece of paper and jumping up and down in her room.

"OH MY GODS PERCY OH MY GODS!!!" she screamed, and she started spinning around with this huge grin.

I chuckled. "Why? You got a box of donuts?"

"SHUT UP! OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS!!!"

I let her freak out for a little while longer before asking, "So what happened?"

"Read this," she ordered me, and faced the piece of paper towards me. It said, Dear Ms. Chase, we are please to inform you that you have been accepted to attend Harvard University...

"Wha..." I read that line over and over again, letting the information sink in. Annabeth, my girlfriend, is going to... Harvard. University. In Massachusetts. "OH MY GODS." As a demigod.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" she screamed, and started dancing around the room again. "I got in! Gods, my mom's going to be so proud of me..."

"I'm proud too, Beth," I told her, and she sat still long enough to face me. "That's really good."

"And," she added, "I'll be closer to you."

I smiled at the thought. "Way closer."

She rolled her eyes at me, but she was still smiling. "188 miles."

"You looked it up?"

"Well of course, Seaweed Brain. I have to know where you'll be at all times."

"Hmm," I agreed, just looking at her. I wasn't as used to seeing her in a normal T-shirt and jeans, but she was still beautiful. Always beautiful.

"When does your school end again?"

"Um, next week."

"Oh wait, I forgot to ask you! We graduate a week after yours, so could you come down? I really want you to be there." She smiled, nervous and curious, as if asking me on a date.

"I'll be there."

I honestly can't imagine Annabeth going anywhere else. sorry, but still. and you guys HAVE TO REMEMBER that they're both eighteen now, k?

next update... idk. this weekend, most definitly :D

and i also realized... i should tell you guys what i listen to while i write these!

so this time, i was listening to Daniel, by Dia Frampton, from The Voice? yup, her. can you believe she came out with an album BEFORE the real winner? i mean, you WON, so SING AND MAKE AN ALBUM!