#18

lets go back for a second to before the Great War, but after the Titan War. Just had a sudden serge of ideas, and this is it.

Annabeth

At one point, I almost gave up. Eight freaking months, Hera! Why?! But then I thought, Gods, he can't forget about me, because he held up the sky for me (literally) and he was always by my side (literally) and he just can't, because he's Percy Jackson  - Seaweed Brain - and I swear on the River Styx that if he remembers anything in that tiny brain of his, it's going to be me. It better be.

Piper

When our hands touched, little sparks of electricity formed between our fingers. I didn't know if Jason was doing that on purpose or not, but Annabeth was always there when it happened, and when she realized what was going on, her face clouded with sadness. "It's nothing," she told me when I asked, and she would let her curls fall over her face, trying to hide tears everyone knew were there.

Jason

Memories were slowly coming back, and I almost didn't want them. I didn't wantto know about them, because I was so happy with Piper. I didn't want to know about other girls, like Reyna. Actually, I was scared to know about my old life. I knew I had to (it was absolutely nessessary for the quest) but I didn't want another girl to be miserable, like Annabeth was.

Leo

Annabeth looked terrible. Not like that, because I want to pat that guy Percy on the back for getting her. The point is, she looked broken. She seemed lost, like she was always thinking about something else when people talked to her, like she didn't know what to do. Maybe it's just me, Piper, and Jason, but we saw dying hope in her; the hope that her boyfriend was still alive was dying.

who knew leo could be so thoughtful! lol updates to come~