Jealous Much?

hey guys! so this new character is MINE. MINE MINE MINE, NOT RICK'S, BUT PERCY ANNABETH JASON PIPER LEO FRANK AND HAZEL ARE HIS! yeah.. happy reading!

I was contently talking with my friends when this kid showed up. As far as I was concerned, his name was Perseus, and that was funny enough. We were huddled in a tight circle at Goode High - my school.

"Hey Perseus," I taunted, and my group laughed. He was in my grade, probably even taller, but he never talked back. That was one of the reasons it was so fun to tease him.

"Yeah yeah," he muttered, but walked up to us anyways. "We need to talk."

"Oh, Perseus Jackson wants to talk!" My friends snickered behind me, and I followed the loser down the hall, where another blond guy was waiting. He had electric blue eyes, and I admit that it was pretty intimidating. "So Perce has another wimp friend? Cool." I smirked at them both, but they only shared a look I couldn't read.

"Hey man," blonde said, and stepped towards me. "You need to listen okay?"

"Or what?" I asked, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Clyde, this is serious," Percy warned, but I snorted.

"Whatever," I muttered, but listened anyways.

"Have you been attacked lately?" blonde asked, and I had the urge to tell him about what happened last week. This guy had pushed me into an alley, and I had punched him in the jaw. I opened my eyes and he was gone, but I had this dust all over me.

"Yeah," I said, and narrowed my eyes at them.

Percy spoke first. "You have to come with us."

"What? No way."

"Please," Percy pleaded. It was strange how serious he was.

"Alright, fine." I headed back towards my group to get my stuff. As I slung my backpack over my shoulder, all of them asked where I was going. "Home," I told them, and jogged down to where Percy and the other guy were waiting.

"I'm Jason, by the way," he said, and put his hand out so I could shake it.

"That's nice," I said, and walked past them.

Once we were outside, there was this mini van with the engine on. "Wow Percy, nice car." But then the image flickered, and a chariot with a horse appeared in place of it. Did I mention, the horse had wings? Oh, and there was this really hot blond chick in the back. Yeah.

I ran up to her before Percy and Jason could catch up. "So," she girl said. "You're Clyde." She looked me up and down, giving me this glare the whole time. Her eyes were a beautiful but terrifying shade of grey.

"Sup," I responded in my best voice, and paired it with my best toothy grin. "We should go out sometime."

She laid her skinny fingers on my shoulder and leaned in close. "I have a boyfriend."

"Well I'm way better than him," I scoffed.

"Hey Annabeth," Percy said from behind me, and climbed on the chariot. "Hey Blackjack!" The pegasus whinnied.

"Hey," Annabeth said, and grabbed his shirt and kissed him. Right there. In my face.

"Wait, he's your boyfriend?" Percy Jackson, the wimpiest kid at school, has a hot girlfriend?

Annabeth and Jason smirked, while Percy turned bright red. Jealous? Annabeth's eyes were saying, and I scowled at them.

"C'mon," Jason said with a laugh, and I climbed on between Percy and Annabeth.

Jason took the reins, and soon were were flying over New York.

hehe.. jealous? haha ok so this is my last Clyde POV, unless my SUPER AWESOME FANS want more. so? yes or no? lol i love rhyming... OH MY GODS I FORGOT NICO IN THE DISCLAIMER!! WHAT IN HADES HAS GOTTON INTO ME?!?!