Chapter 25 - Hold on to Me

Sooyun and Yoongi turned around and backed away immediately. Hoseok and Jungkook tensed up, a low growl releasing from Jungkook's throat.

A tall, lean man with a handsome face despite being in his fifties stood with a group of hungry rogues behind him. His glare bore down on all of the assembled with a dangerous aura surrounding him and taking up half the field.

"Jimin," his deep, disapproving voice called. Jimin gulped but kept his cool. "I see all you've done is make a mess. But no matter, once everyone's here we can clean it up."

Jimin frowned. "What do you mean?"

"We're waiting on two more. I remember seeing them on the way here and sent some rogues to fetch and escort them."

Sooyun felt dread come upon her. "Taehyung and Kyung Mi..." She whispered to Yoongi. He nodded.

Park Jaemin turned to the frozen Hoseok, a sinister smile crossing his face. "Ah, my runaway son. You know, there is the saying 'you can run but you can't hide' for a reason."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes and clenched his jaw. Jungkook voiced out his thoughts, "You're the bastard that killed my parents."

"I am not. I'm the one who instructed the bastards that killed your parents, Jeon Jungkook."

The boy growled, clenching and unclenching his fists. Shouts of terror and defiance rang out and Park Jaemin sighed with satisfaction. "The late arrivals. Now, the party can begin."

Sooyun and the others watched in dismay as a group of rogues forced Taehyung and Kyung Mi into the circle. Taehyung shrugged off the rogue holding him, "Let go of me, fucker!" He rushed to Sooyun.

"Tae! It's-He-" Taehyung wrapped her up into his arms, holding her tightly.

"I know, baby. I'm here now."

Kyung Mi spotted a battered up Jungkook and sighed, shaking her head as she went to take a step towards him. He was going to meet her halfway when Jimin passed by as a blur and grabbed hold of her.

She squeaked as he twisted her arm behind her back and held her throat, ready to use his strength to choke her. Jungkook almost threw hands, Hobi holding him back.

"Nuh-uh, not so fast Kyung Mi-yah."

"YOU LET HER GO, YOU FUCKBOY!" Jungkook struggled against Hoseok's tight hold on his shoulders. Taehyung also got defensive and ready to jump in and defend his cousin, Sooyun hugging him with anxiety.

"Now, let us begin, shall we?" Park Jaemin announced. "There are many different ways this could go, but I have an ideal top two."

"Oh, enlighten us," Yoongi spat with a roll of his eyes. A rogue standing nearby growled at him.

Yoongi growled right back with an added hiss.

His eyes said it all: 'Try me bitch.'

"Well, one, Sooyun could just come peacefully and Jungkook submits to Jimin, allowing him to carry out his execution. The second option, this ends in a tremendous bloodbath and we take Sooyun by force after she watches all of her friends have their limbs ripped off. Your choice."

Sooyun started to shake, Taehyung clutching her tighter as fear swept over them all. Jungkook took a glance at Kyung Mi. She was shivering in Jimin's hold, her wrist probably turning red from the way he was twisting it. He noticed the bandage on her neck from when Jimin had attacked earlier.

Then he looked at his sister, terrified as she held onto the guy she loved. Then he turned and looked Hoseok who was sharing a glance with Yoongi. Hoseok turned to look at Jungkook and immediately shook his head in fear as he realized what Jungkook was thinking.

"No. No way in hell, Jungkoo-"

"I have a better deal!" Jungkook proclaimed, ignoring his hyung's desperate protests. Park Jaemin turned his head. "Please, go on."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and sighed, passing another glance at Kyung Mi. "Take only me! I'll be your slave and do whatever you say! Beat me and exert me until you feel satisfied! That slut wife of yours can fuck me if she wants as well!"

Sooyun turned to her brother in anger and despair. "Jungkook don't you dare!"

"But in return, you have to let all of them go. Let them go and never touch or go near any of them ever again! Then I'll do it."

Jimin growled at the proposal. "That's so stupid! What can you-"

"Deal."

Jimin's eyes doubled in size and he turned his head, "But Father!"

Taehyung shook his head, "No way! This is ridiculous, Jungkook! I thought you were smarter than this!"

"Like I'm going to let you go with them!" Sooyun added. Jungkook glared at the both of them. "Shut up! I know what I'm doing, so just stay quiet!"

He stepped over to Park Jaemin and his rogues. Kyung Mi used her free arm to reach out to him, gripping his arm. He turned to her and she shook her head, biting her lip sadly. "Jungkook..."

He gave her a sorrowful smile and held her hand. "Don't worry about me. Just live your life, okay? The beautiful and talented Kim Kyung Mi," he caressed her cheek and wiped her tears away.

He turned and went over to the rogues, holding his arms out. "Go on then. Lock me up," he said with a daring glint in his eyes. Without hesitation, three rogues held onto the boy harshly. He grunted at the pain from his injured arm, the one Jimin bit earlier.

"NO WAIT! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS JUNGKOOK! STOP IT!" Kyung Mi cried out.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jimin squeezed her throat and twisted her arm some more. She gagged and struggled to hold her sobs. Jungkook couldn't attack him. It would ruin everything.

Didn't mean he couldn't glare his deadliest at him, though.

"Are you serious, Jungkook?!" Hoseok shouted but got no reply. Sooyun started to cry and tried to run to her brother. Some rogues stopped her, gripping her arms tightly. Taehyung went and shoved them away, hugging Sooyun's breaking down figure.

"So noble of you, lad. Shall we go then?" Park Jaemin grinned at the expressionless Jungkook.

The girls were crying while Tae and Hoseok stood there not knowing how to fix it. Yoongi shook his head at the mess he had gotten dragged into. All because he had fallen in love with a redheaded imbecile. His peaceful, lazy life was no more.

And he was pissed off.

"Fuck this."

Yoongi turned and punched the rogue that had growled at him before square in the face.

CHAPTER XXV fin.

A/N~~~

Jungkook-ah's noble sacrifice *sniff*

Also, just a random thing I thought about. Jimin's dad is Jaemin and his mom (though she doesn't show up) is Jiyoung like Hoseok said in chap. 16. The Ji is from his mom and the Min is from his dad. Thus, "JIMIN" was made.