something special-ch.2

I slipped into the bathroom putting on my special outfit. I unhooked my bra throwing it on the bathroom floor. I wanted Matt to just get right to it. I slipped into this purple lingerie. I looked into the mirror one more time checking myself out to make sure I looked good. I moved my hair to one side and opened the door " ready..." Matt yelled back " get over here!"

 I walked over to the bed looking at Matt just in his boxers. He looked at me up and down " you look hot!" I climbed into bed... climbing onto Matt " let's not waste time." He started to kiss me, pressing against my now warmer body. I kissed him feeling down his chest. I kissed down his chest until I got to his lower stomach. Matt started to tug at the lingerie, pulling it down and off my shoulders. 

It started to slide off my body, down my stomach. Matt looked down my body focusing his attention on my breasts that were right at eye level. He started to kiss me down my chest up and down until he was just right under my boob. I burried my face into his shoulder as his eyes are still staring at my breasts as my nipples point right at him. l laughed "what's up with you.. you've seen those babies before..." Matt looked at me " you just look so sexy..." I looked at him " touch them..." 

Matt put his hands on my breasts cupping them at the same time. He moved his hands around my areola's tracing them, creating little circles that damn felt so fucking good. He started to kiss my breasts circling them, one by one giving them all the attention they needed..." I moaned " ugh... oh baby don't stop!" He started to stroke my left boob squeezing it a little harder and harder. I moaned even louder " ugh yes baby!" His fingers moved closer and closer to my nipple. He poked them... giving them just even the slightest pinch and twist. I moaned " oh yeah... that's it... a little harder..." 

Things got hotter, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.  I moved down his body,kisseing as I got closer and closer to the end game. I looked at his boxers seeing the outline of his penis ever so slightly. Matt looked at me " ready for it..." I yanked his penis out of his boxers feeling it Harden right up. I started to suck on his penis becoming more erect. 

He turned me over " now 'm in control..." We made out and I couldn't have felt better. Matt started to stick his hand in my closed legs tugging at them ever so slightly. I spread my legs open until I couldn't move no more. Matt looked at me " prepare yourself..." I laughed " baby I was born ready..." He grabbed his penis, guiding it inside of me. 

I felt his penis touch my lips.He got it just right. He started to jerk me and as soon as I knew he was inside of me. Both of us panting "ugh... yeah" I felt a high, moaning, and I couldn't stop " is that all you got... harder." Matt jerked even harder " how's that feel...?" I moaned attempting to catch my breath" oh baby harder... keep it up!" 

a few minutes later...

Both of us panting like we couldn't have enough. That was it. I was on top of the world. I rested my hand on Matt's chest, rubbing it  "tired...?" Matt looked at me "let's take a break...recharge..."  I looked at him, jokingly " you done...?" He looked at me " were just getting started..."