Crazy woman- ch. 4

Matt's POV 

Gabby was crazy last night. I couldn't believe what got into that woman. I couldn't believe what got into us. We were crazy together. I never felt more intimate with her. I think we truly took things to the next level. I've never really felt like that and oh man this trying thing I'm here for it. 

Severide knocked on my office door " hey... cigars?" I smiled " sure.." We went onto the roof for another cigar chat. Severide looked at me " so home stuff is good...?" I laughed " great.. you wouldn't even believe!" He looked at me " oh.." I laughed " well Gabby did say we could tell one person..." He looked at me " do I even want to know.." I laughed " probably not... but Gabby and I are trying to get pregnant." He smiled " oh man congrats... how's it going?" I looked at him " not exposing nothing... but the sex is great man... I'm not even kidding." He laughed " ok enough said...." I laughed " you asked..." 

It was becoming late and everyone was going to bed. We get some night calls but this was the time when we try to sleep. We have to get our sleep so we can do our best out there. I hear my door open just a little "who.." Gabby whispered " it's me..." I looked at her, still sitting in my chair with a little light shining on my paperwork. She closed the blinds and locked the door. I looked at her " what are you doing...?" She started to take off her jacket " we've never done it in your chair... have we...?" I looked at her " your crazy..." She started to take off her shirt " come on baby it's for our family..." I looked at her " a quickie...?" She started to kiss me " a real quicky..." 

Gabby sat on my lap and started to unbutton my white shirt. She kissed my neck trying to loosen me up. I kissed down her chest kissing over her bra. She pulled at my belt, unhooking it. I looked at her trying to pull my fly down " easy there.." She kissed me " we don't want the bells to go off..." I let her unzip my pants, ripping them off my body. I pulled at her bra, pulling it down revealing her perky boobs. She unhooked her bra flinging it across the room. I kissed down her chest coming to her breasts. Her nipples were so perky they could poke my eye out. I kissed her left breast all around then onto the right. I was waiting for her to reach her max. I traced her areola rubbing it gently hoping she would feel a tingle. I took both her boobs into each of my hands and started to squeeze them " hows that..?" She smiled " amazing... don't stop..." I massaged her breasts and got closer to her nipple, I twisted her nipple. She put her hand on my shoulder pressing closer in " fuck yes... harder baby get it harder... I squeezed some more. 

 All I see is her panties sliding down. I reached down and pulled her panties and threw them across the room. Gabby grabbed my boxers ripping them off my body " I want to feel you so bad right now..." Gabby kneeled in front of me, admiring my penis. She grabbed it and started sucking. She squeezed It making it more erect. I looked down at her " Get back up her.." She sat on me jerking herself into my penis. She moaned " how's that..." I moaned, still being quiet "keep it up..." 

We moved onto my bunk for part 2 . Gabby was still on top jerking me over and over. I tuned her over and moved inside of her "how about that.." She let out a relief moan " didn't know anything could feel better..." 

I WARNED YOU GUYS ABOUT THE SEXUAL CONTENT... MORE TO COME. JUST TRYING TO KEEP THESE STORIES REAL. MOST OF US HERE ARE RATED R ANWAYS!