mother!- ch.41

The baby was sleeping. Matt and I were siting on the couch as his mother came down. Things have been going fine. Matt wasn't always close with his mom, but seeing him and his mom. It made me happy.

His mom looked at us " I wish you guys had a wedding... it's one of those things you look forward to as a mother." Matt looked at her " well we did't mom..." She looked at him " a picture would of been nice..." Matt looked at her " sorry to disappoint mom..." She shrugged " sorry Mathew no I didn't men it like that..." Matt looked at her " then how did you mean it... our wedding day looking back was painful.." She looked at him. 

I interrupted " that was the start of when we lost Louie... our wedding were happy for everything. We loved our wedding even though things were rash decisions but it's just not a day we think about a lot.... our engagement or whatever I guess is what we love to think about... it's just how it is I guess..." She looked at us " I don't mean to... but please with the next baby call me sooner.... I want to be there that's all." 

She went on " Mathew... with your childhood I felt like I miss a lot... going to prison. it wasn't easy. I don't want to miss another moment in your life and my grand Childs please just understand..." Matt looked at her " ok mom"