My New Best Friend~CH.3~

Matt's POV.

Madison and I have got to know each other in the last couple of days, and were partners for anything and everything in class.

When I went home on the first day of school, I told my mom and dad about her.

They said that they would love to meet her. That made me really happy cause I want my parents to like her, I mean she is my best friend.

.

.

.

Madison's POV.

Today when Matt and I were talking, and he said that he wanted me to come over. He said he parents already said yes, so all I have to do is ask my dad.

My dad would be at the school to pick me up in about five minuets, so I could ask him in the car on the way home.

When my dad got there I got in the car and asked.

"Hey daddy" I said.

"Yea sweetie"

"Can I go to my best friends house on Friday?"

"Who is this friend?"

"His na-"

"HIS" he over exaggerated.

"Yea, his name is Matt"

"Well I guess, as long as I get to meet his parents"

"Yay, thanks daddy"

I couldn't wait until Friday!

.

.

.

Sorry about the short chapter. I kinda don't like these parts, I'm kinda just waiting until they get a little older so I can do more... cuz their like 6 it's not like I can make them frickle frackle soooo just wait I promise it will get better! love ya beans!