You're The Girl~CH.25~

A/N A little smut, but not much.

.

.

.

Matt's POV.

Today I'm gonna plan the perfect date for Maddie and I.

I made sure the guys would distract her, but they made me pay them twenty dollars each.

I wasn't gonna do the cliché sunset, picnic, and beach date. I'm doing movie, snacks, and comfy cloths.

That's the thing I love about Maddie, she's laid back and down to earth. She doesn't need hundreds of dollars to be happy, all she wants is something sweet.

The first thing I did was go to the movie store. I got one chick flick, one horror, and one comedy.

Then I went to the grocery store. I got tons of snacks and drinks.

Last I went back to the hotel and moved our room around and luckily Maddie and I share a room.

I moved Cam and Nash's bed to Carter's room, then I moved Maddie and I's beds to the extra room, next I moved a big couch in the room. I got a huge T.V and plugged it up, last I got the mini fridge and put all of the food in it. You have no idea what teenage girls will give you for free at Walmart if you're in Magcon.

After the from was all done, I texted Cam, saying to tell Maddie to change in to sweatpants and a T-shirt.

I decided to change myself. Gray sweats, Vans T-shirt, black beanie, and black socks.

This was gonna be perfect.

.

.

.

Maddie's POV.

I had forgiven all the boys by now, so we were all pretty good friends.

Cameron asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him, so I got ready and tagged along.

We got to the mall and bought some stuff. Nothing special, but it got pretty fishy when we had been at the mall over three hours, he kept texting someone, and he had a specific time when we were gonna leave.

After what seemed like years, we finally left.

"When we get to the hotel, change into comfy cloths" Cam said.

"Um, why"

"Cause, just do it" he said.

"Whatever" I said.

We got to the hotel and I went to the main room and got my cloths.

I wasn't sure why he wanted me to change I to comfy cloths, but the idea seemed pretty legit, so I did.

I took a shower and when i got out, changed into gray sweatpants, one of my merchandise shirts, out gray socks on, and out my hair in a messy bun.

I brushed my teeth, put my phone on the charger, and headed to my room.

When I opens the door I see Matt sitting in a couch holding three movies and pointing to a mini fridge.

"What's this" I asked.

"A date" he smiled.

"Well I love it" I said walking over to him.

"What movie do you want to watch first, The Heat, The Notebook, or The Conjuring" he asked.

"Uh, The Heat" I said.

He nodded and kissed my cheek, then he went to put it in.

...............................................................

We had watched The Conjuring and The Heat, now we were on The Notebook.

Through the whole movie we just cuddled and kissed, considering it was The Notebook.

"Hey, Maddie" Matt said playing with my hair.

"Yea Matthew"

"I have to tell you something" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"There's this girl" he said.

What?

"Uh, okay" I said.

"I think I love her" he said.

Suddenly I was mad, we just had this perfect date and then he has to say some bullshit like that!

"Really Matt, really, you set up the perfect date and then tell me you love some girl" I paused, then started again.

"I thought you actually liked me bu-" he cut me off by lifting me up on to his lap.

"Maddie" he said kissing my lips.

"What" I said, still kinda pissed off.

"The girl is you"

"Oh, Matt" I chuckled.

"This couch is small" he said willing me on his lap.

He stopped wiggly me when I was right on "that spot".

I knew what he wanted and was gonna give it to him.....Sorta.

I began to move my butt around so anytime I moved, it would it where he ached most.

"Mm, Maddie" he moaned.

I'm not gonna lie, it felt pretty good, but I wasn't here to pleasure anyone, I was here to tease him, haha.

"Dose that feel good Matt" I whispered in his ear.

"M-Maddie" he moaned.

He was so hard, and probably about to come.

"Oh, Maddie, fuck" he moaned again.

Then I got up and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"Love ya Matt" I said walking out the door, laughing to myself.

"You're gonna get it Madison Anderson" I heard him say.

.

.

.

Love this book soo far, love ya beans! by the way I'm almost to 1k reads!!! I love ya beans soooo much!!!