First Day Jitters~CH.9~

Maddie's POV.

It's been about three days since we moved into our new house, and so far I love Cali!

Today is the first day of school and since I'm kinda nervous I decided to wake up at 4:30am so I could look really good.

I'm kinda glad I was bullied at my old school cause that have me the determination to work out and eat healthy, because after I did that, nobody called me a "fat pig" anymore.

My alarm went off at 4:30am and I wanted to scream, but I still got up.

I walked into my bathroom, slipped off my cloths from the night before, and got in the warm shower. I did my normal shower routine shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shave, and get out.

When I was done I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I didn't get dressed yet, I dry my hair first so my shirt doesn't get all wet.

After I dried my hair, I got dressed.

I slipped on my black shirt, then put on my red flannel shirt and rolled up the sleeves, then I put on my dark light waisted shorts, last I just slipped on my black vans.

My hair is ombré with highlights, so I just curled it.

Then I put on mascara and eye liner to make my ocean blue eyes pop more.

When I was done I grabbed my backpack and looked in the mirror.

I'd say I look pretty good.

.

.

.

Matt's POV.

Today was the day I'd get to see Maddie.

I was so happy.

I just hope that Nash and the guys don't do anything to her.

I just was kakis and a vans shirt with black vans.

Then I grabbed my backpack a went to school.

.

.

.

Maddie's POV was orrery good, buttttt Matt's sucked big moldy pickles! by the way they will be Famous some time in the story..... Love ya beans OHHh YEa I'm gonna try to put her outfit up but idk if it will work sooo comment if it does!!