Bestie~CH.26~

Maddie's POV.

Today was the third event and we ate still in Cali, but after the event were flying to New York.

It was about two and the event started at five, so I decided to start getting ready.

I did my normal shower routine an go out, then I got dressed. I settled on skinny jeans, gray Vans, and a Magcon shirt.

I brushed my teeth and curled my hair, then when I was done, I went to find Matt.

He was sitting in the room on his bed looking...Sad?

"Hey Maddie" he sighed.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"We need to talk" he said.

"Um, okay" I said.

"I-I think we should break up" he muttered.

"W-why"

"Cause I'm stupid and I know eventually, I'm gonna do something I regret and I don't want to hurt you in anyway, shape, or form" he said with blank expression.

I have to admit, I kinda gotta give him props, it takes a lot of balls to say that. So I'm proud of him for doing that, sad, but proud.

"I'm sad, because I think I really loved you, but I'm also grateful you care about my feelings" I said sighing.

"Can we still be best friends" he asked.

"Of course" I smiled.

After that he gave me a hug and went down to the car.

I grabbed my phone and threw it in my purse and walked out to the car. All the boys were already in there, waiting for me.

"Sorry I took so long" I said.

"It's fine" they all said.

I put in my headphones and waited to go to the event.

..................At The Event.....................

The V.I.Ps came in first for the meet and greet. So of the fans were so sweet, but others were crazy.

"Stay away from the boys" I looked up to see a girl not older then twelve glaring at me.

"Okay, do you want a picture" I asked, cause I don't like drama with the whole "stay away form them thing".

"No, I want you to kill yourself" he smirked.

Ouch, that actually kinda hurt.

"Just back off and we won't have any problems" she said.

"What's your name" I asked.

"Stephanie" she replied.

"How old are you"

"Thirteen" she said.

I grabbed her phone and took at procure of her and I.

"Here" I said handing her the phone.

"Okay, bye" she said looking confused.

What, did this thirteen year old think I was gonna start a fight with her?

We finished the V.I.P part and started the regular show.

I was about to go on stage when I look over to see Matt and some girl.

Making out.

When they finally stopped trying to swallow each other, Matt turned around to see me.

"Hey bestie" was all he said.

.

.

.

Soooo this isn't really a "big" cliffy or plot twist, but I thought it was ok I guess. I'm prob gonna update again tonight.